Between the Lines (YA) discussion

Fun Book Quizzes > Which Hunger Games Character are You?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

You got: Gale Hawthorne!
A dear, dear friend you’re a big part in your loved ones’ lives. You’re loyal and dependable and always know what to say to make people feel better. You fear being left behind, but there’s no need as your loved ones care for you more than you know. Especially thanks to that lovely face of yours.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Awwww

message 3: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Clark | 16 comments You got: Katniss Everdeen!
You’re smart, talented, and fiercely independent. You may not mean to but everyone looks up to you. Not only have you got a fiery spirit but you have a big heart — your friends and family mean the world to you. Keep on being you.

I don't know what to think about this, she wasn't my favorite but not unbearable either

message 4: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Clark | 16 comments well then thank you
I have to admit she did have her awesome times

message 5: by Stevie (new)

Stevie (ilikecats) | 575 comments Mod
You got: Katniss Everdeen!
You’re smart, talented, and fiercely independent. You may not mean to but everyone looks up to you. Not only have you got a fiery spirit but you have a big heart — your friends and family mean the world to you. Keep on being you.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

KATNISS

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy (aliceliddel) Rue :D

message 8: by Angelique (new)

Angelique (bookgoddess323) I got Katniss! I'm not sure how really. But I'll take it!

message 9: by Ariana (new)

Ariana | 50 comments You got: Katniss Everdeen!

message 10: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) You got: Finnick Odair!
Handsome and charming, of course you’re Mr. Popular. You’ve worked hard to get where you’ve got to and you’re not letting anyone take it away from you. People may mistrust you sometimes but you know you’ll prove them wrong. Everyone benefits from having you around.

message 11: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Thanks. :D

message 12: by Haley (new)

Haley You got: Rue!
Don’t let people underestimate you, you know how to handle yourself and more capable than people give you credit for. You’re sweet and loyal but are happy for others to lead. And you’ll certainly leave a lasting impression on everyone’s minds that you meet.

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley You got: Katniss Everdeen!

i did i t twice

message 14: by Haley (new)

Haley yep

Bharvi -BE HAPPY!!! :D  | 37 comments You got: Katniss Everdeen!