Editors and Writers discussion

Need an Editor?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cecily Myers (new)

Cecily Myers (possumcuddles) | 29 comments Hi everyone! Summer's almost here, which means I'm looking for books to sit out and read by the pool or at the beach! And what's better than mixing pleasure with work?

I've been doing freelance editing for a few years now, but I've started my own business and I'm looking for more experience! If you need an editor, I'm your girl!

My prices are reasonable and I've got a quick turnaround time, so I'll have your manuscript back to you when you want it! I offer three tiers of editing: proofreading, copyediting, and substantive editing.

For more information and pricing, please visit my website: redpeneditor.weebly.com. I also have a Facebook page (Red Pen Editor) if you're more into the social media route.

I do offer a sample edit of up to 1,000 words if you need convincing! I look forward to hearing from you!

message 2: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Harrison (httpswwwgoodreadscomajharrison) | 1 comments I just received my manuscript Obscure Intentions back from Cecily and couldn't be happier with her work. If you're looking for someone to look over your work with a fresh set of eyes, I highly recommend you reach out and contact her.