Write, Wrote, Written discussion

Maj's Writing > Chapter Four

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maj, "Chewing-on-the-table"-kind of special (new)

Maj | 537 comments Mod
“Hi Piers.” I say as I enter the car through the door Piers is holding for me.
“Miss Reynolds, how was school today?” he asks. Piers is Bird’s driver. Well, actually his dad’s but his dad is in Asia a lot for business so Piers drives Bird around.
“Got another B+ on computer science.”
“That’s great, miss.” He says as he closes the door.

“So are you going to tell me?” Bird asks me after a while.
“Tell you what?” I ask innocently.
“Tell you what?” Bird mimics me.
“Stop that!”
“Stop that!”
“Ugh.”
“Ugh.”
“Fine! David asked me to prom. Happy now?”
Bird grins widely. “Immensely.” He leans over to the window parting us from Piers. “Can you take us to that dress store near Belhaine’s?”
“Yes, sir.”
“Near Belhaine’s? Have you lost your mind?”
“I have lost nothing. Kortney on the other hand: at least three credit cards this week.”
“You should really stop pickpocketing your sister…” I mutter as Piers switches lanes, and heads west.
“Mr Collins! A pleasure, as always.” The storeowner looks like he’s going to kiss Bird’s shoes.
“Good afternoon, Micheal. We’re here for milady here.”
I take a step forward. “Hi.” I say awkwardly, suddenly very conscious about the fact that I’m wearing a cheerleader uniform.
The storeowner sized me up. “A small 6? Yes, yes. I have the perfect thing for you.”
“How does he know you?” I mutter at Bird when the storeowner is finding my dress.
“My mom sort of owns these buildings. I’m the manager during summer break.”
Before I can reply the storeowner returns, rolling in three dresses on a cart. He sees the sparkle in my eyes. “You like them? Yes, yes, you try them on. Mr Collins here won’t look.”

“Come out, already! I wanna see!” Bird screams through the curtains.
“Zip me up, will you?” I ask him.
His hands pop up, and I guide them to the zipper. After he’s done I step into middle of the store. I’m wearing a navy blue strapless dress, with a wide skirt. My bodice is set with diamonds, and I feel like a princess.
I twirl, and the satin-like fabric flurries around me. Bird whistles. “You look gorgeous. Try on the next!”
Two and a half hours, 5 dresses, 3 pairs of shoes and ¢846 later we get back in the car.
“Whereto, sir?” Piers asks.
“Reynolds town house.” Bird replies. “I think Gwen hates me right now, so I want to dump her before I get killed.”
I laugh at his joke, but only half-heartedly. “I won’t kill you. You just took me shopping. And paid for the entire thing, I might add.” I look him in the eyes. “You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. Now, how can I repay you? Don’t give me that look. You know I want to.”
Bird shrugs. “You could find me a boyfriend.”

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

lol...i ll find her a boyfriend!!!! this is getting better and better

message 3: by Maj, "Chewing-on-the-table"-kind of special (new)

Maj | 537 comments Mod
Bird is still officially a dude.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Bird is a girl name!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

oooooh...well ewww...aww hes gay...still dont know i fell about gayness!!! eh..magnus bane and alc was cute but alec and jace....eugh!

eh..ill why does he want a bf then

message 6: by Maj, "Chewing-on-the-table"-kind of special (new)

Maj | 537 comments Mod
Bird's real name is George Frederique Zacharias Kelly Xavier Benjamin Philip Collins. Therefore he's a dude

message 7: by Maj, "Chewing-on-the-table"-kind of special (new)

Maj | 537 comments Mod
Zaynah {❤Edward Cullen❤...❤Tobias Eaton❤...❤Magnus Bane❤ ... ❤Harry Potter❤} wrote: "oooooh...well ewww...aww hes gay...still dont know i fell about gayness!!! eh..magnus bane and alc was cute but alec and jace....eugh!

eh..ill why does he want a bf then"

Why does a guy want a gf, why does a girl want a bf. It out of love. Out of need to be feeling loved.

And Alec/Jace was just awkward....

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i know right!!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

and yh be girl girl. boy boy. girl boy. boy girl...love is love int he end

message 10: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 1125 comments Oh, ok. I was confused for a sec. So he's gay. This is an amazing story!!!!!!!!!