message 1: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Park (suezy) | 436 comments Mod
Here you go

message 2: by ladybug (new)

ladybug | 43 comments Mod
Thank you!

message 3: by ladybug (new)

So firstly, I think I'd like you all (if you're reading this) to get an idea of my schedule. Also, I'm probably in a different time zone than you...because basically..no one lives in the same time zone as me..*sad face*
Monday: School and gymnastics
Tuesday: School and piano
Wednesday: School and gymnastics
Thursday: School and babysitting
Friday: School and gymnastics:
Saturday: Art class from 3:00 to 6:00 PM
Sunday: homework and free day

message 4: by ladybug (new)

Now that that's done, let us begin! Lights, camera, action! (Yes, I know, very cheesy, please excuse my cheesiness.)

message 5: by ladybug (new)

I've always found buttoned shirts simultaneously tedious, but kind of satisfying too. There's like...uh...*stops to count the buttons on my shirt*...6 or 7 buttons (actually, this depends on the shirt and size of the shirt) on my shirt, and it takes me three seconds for each one (or more) because my fingers are just NOT made for buttoning shirts. They're just...not. But anyway, multiply that and that's around 21 seconds (or more) wasted on buttoning a shirt. Twenty one!!! Isn't that extreme? But then there's also that nice moment after you button a button, and it's kind of satisfying. I look at that button (dramatically, of course) and think, wow, I did that!

message 6: by ladybug (new)

Okay, that button tangent was a bit strange, I must admit, but hey! Whatever. BUTTONS ARE SATISFYING AND ANNOYING.

message 7: by ladybug (new)

Okay, next I'd like to talk about..confusing stuff. I already wrote this all in another group, but I think it'd be okay if I copied and pasted it here. (If you think I'm plagiarizing another Goodreads person, that's fine, since I'll copy and paste the link afterwards.)

message 8: by ladybug (new)

First of all, (this is really the basis of many of my following questions/thoughts) is nothing real? There's probably a ton of people who would say "yes, obviously" but the word "nothing" itself is a word and a word is a noun and a noun is a person, place, or THING. Then again, nothing is more of a word that humans use to represent what we think of as nothing, and so the word could mean nothing (there's that word again!) at all. Heck, we could probably call nothing spaghetti or toilet and it would still mean the same thing. But that still leads to this question: is nothing real? For me to know that there would have to be sound evidence, but no human could see or be in nothing because their existence would be a thing and therefore there could not be nothing wherever they were. So basically, never ending essay short, there's no way I can ever learn if there's such thing as nothing.

message 9: by ladybug (new)

Another thing I think about is if my parents hadn't met each other, would I be another person or would I be nothing? Just by thinking about this am I creating a different dimension where I am a different person? Am I aware of this in that other dimension? What if I'm not real and I've been created by the thoughts of the real me and I'm just in another side dimension? (I'm not sure if this is making sense, but I'm trying to keep this simple)

message 10: by ladybug (new)

Now this one is also just a random fact about me as well as a random thought. At my school, sometimes in class I yell REALLY LOUDLY in my mind, and say random things so that if there's anyone telepathic they'll stay out of my head. Or maybe just to know if there is anyone telepathic. I haven't seen anyone react though so there's probably no one with telepathic abilities in my school. Sadly. I am very disappointed in my classmates lack of magical abilities. Even if I don't have any magical abilities either.

message 11: by ladybug (new)

Since I'm not an adult yet who's graduated from school and college and is living their life in their own house from their own money, sometimes I have these worries. To me, being an adult sounds deathly boring. At least in elementary, middle school, high school, and college, you have a goal to look forward to: graduating. However, once you're done with all of school, you're only really facing getting older. I suppose this really depends on your job, and since I'm not an adult, I don't know if this is true. It's just a worry of mine.

message 12: by ladybug (new)

Evidence that I didn't plagiarize all of the above: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 13: by ladybug (new)

Anyway...who else loves take apart erasers? (if anyone's reading this...) I have...more than a hundred, and I LOVE take apart erasers! (is there another word for them? Take. Apart. Erasers. Is kind of long to say. Eh, well, patience is a virtue, me.

message 14: by ladybug (new)

Image result for take apart erasers

message 15: by ladybug (new)

Just so you know, those aren't the ones I own (although I own some of them) but an image I found on the internet.

message 16: by ladybug (new)

My favorite word: Antidisestablishmentarianism. Definition: Opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican church in 19th century England. (I memorized that...such is my dedication to my favorite word...)

message 17: by ladybug (new)

noooooo it's 10:00 PM Gah I need sleep. Goodnight people

message 18: by ladybug (new)

So I'm making a comic (that I'm not sure if I'll finish, but Eliza and Her Monsters and life inspired me, so...) and I've never realized how HARD it is to make every character look different! I'm drawing everyone, and here are the hardest things for me to draw: hips, realistic looking fingers, positions that don't look stiff.

message 19: by ladybug (last edited Sep 08, 2018 07:59PM) (new)

She Who Must Not Be Named/Mina wrote: "noooooo it's 10:00 PM Gah I need sleep. Goodnight people"

What a good child I was. 10:00 PM as my bedtime? HAHAHAHAHAHA how funny. However, I'm trying to get back into a normal enough sleep schedule, what with school going on. Because my alarm is set to 6:00 AM on weekdays, it's unhealthy to go to sleep later than 10. (I heard somewhere that humans are supposed to get 10 hours of sleep. That would mean I'd have to go to bed sometime around 8:00 PM, because it usually takes me roughly 1 hour to fall asleep, depending on how exhausted I am. So, basically, there is no way I'll be getting 10 hours of sleep this school year. Besides on weekends and holidays, of course.) Once, I went to sleep around 2:00 AM and woke up at 2:00 PM. It was a strange experience. I was at my grandparents house, and when I awoke, I had missed more than half the day.

message 20: by ladybug (new)

I'm currently reading this AWESOME (I think. Or at least, so far awesome) book called A Doubter's Almanac by Ethan Canin. The main character is basically a genius. I understand less than 10% of the math and topography and all that load of genius stuff*, but it's interesting. And I like the main character's (whose name is Milo Andret) personality.

message 21: by ladybug (new)

*I strongly dislike the word "stuff". Or, to be specific, I dislike it in writing. There's really nothing wrong with it, but it's so vague, and can usually mean A TON of things*. Whenever I use it in writing, I make myself sound at least 10% stupider. (In my opinion.)

message 22: by ladybug (new)

*The word "things" is better, and generally makes people who use it in writing sound intelligent enough.
I have nothing against people who use the word "stuff" or "things" if that's what you're (I'm not sure if anyone besides myself is reading this, but I'll retain wishful thinking and hope I'm not alone here) thinking. It's simply a personal thing. I like using good punctuation and smart sounding words (God, that sounds vain) because I like sounding intelligent.
I do it to mask my stupidness.....

message 23: by ladybug (new)

Am I the only one who sometimes has words pop into their head, and think they know the definition, and have no idea where the word comes from, so they search the definition of the word, and the definition they had in mind was correct?

message 24: by ladybug (new)

She Who Must Not Be Named/Mina wrote: "*The word "things" is better, and generally makes people who use it in writing sound intelligent enough.
I have nothing against people who use the word "stuff" or "things" if that's what you're (I..."

Aaah, how I love self deprecating humor. : )