Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Review Requests > Review request

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Livian (new)

Livian Grey Hi,

I'm looking for honest reviews for my YA novel, Into The Other.

This is available on Amazon, and I am willing to email a free PDF copy provided I can quote your review or it would be posted on Amazon.

This book is also reasonably priced at "Kellan Publishing" if you're looking for a cheaper version compared to Amazon.

Synopsis: Faced with imprisonment for murder, a young woman named Josie encounters a strange and malignant man known as Calder, who offers her a way out at a high price: she must give him her firstborn baby. Agreeing under duress, Josie later attempts to renege on the deal, but Calder eventually returns to take what he claims is rightfully his.

Josie moves on, struggling to come to terms with Calder’s machinations. Meanwhile, her child is raised by Calder on the boundary to another realm known as The Other, a beautiful but deadly place for those who are not from there. A twist of fate has Josie believing she may have bested Calder at last, however he refuses to let her have her way when he returns to present her with a newer, more harrowing choice.

Thanks so much.

message 2: by Mfonemana (new)

Mfonemana Uduak | 45 comments you could send it to my blog. I give goodreads reviews. if you're interested, go to
http://www.pointyhatsrealm.blogspot.com

message 3: by Livian (new)

Livian Grey Hello! Thank you for getting back to me I’ve sent a PDF copy to your blog just now. Looking forward to seeing what you think.

message 4: by litandcoffee (new)

litandcoffee | 5 comments I've recently started a new blog and accepting books for reviews. Please check my bio for blog link. You can also write to me at coffeeandreviews@yahoo.com for more information.