Read 4 Review discussion

Children's Fiction > R4R: Mark and the Magic Apple Tree - Children's book (edit)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roser (new)

Roser Bosch (roser_bosch) | 2 comments Hello everyone,

I have a children's book for review, Mark and the Magic Apple Tree (illustrated, 32 pages, for children aged 5-8).

Please leave a comment below with your email and preferred format (epub, mobi or pdf), or send me an email at roser @ roserbosch.com.

You can have a quick look at it or peek inside at http://www.roserbosch.com/

Any reviews in Goodreads or Amazon.com highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Synopsis:
Mark was always hungry. No matter what he did or how much he ate, from morning to night, his stomach rumbled and grumbled and cried out “More!”

One night he dreamt he was in an enchanted wood with a magic apple tree. After eating one of the apples, everything Mark touched with his tongue turned to food!

At home, at school and in the neighborhood, Mark used his gift to make treats for everyone. But one morning something happened – something that Mark would deeply regret…

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 8 comments I would like to. A pdf format.

message 3: by Roser (new)

Roser Bosch (roser_bosch) | 2 comments Many thanks for your review - much appreciated!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 8 comments I'm still working on that review, that's why I haven't let you know that I was finished. :)