Geeks, Nerd And Dorks United! discussion

Organiser > Whats the Geekiest Nerdiest Dorkiest thing youve heard ?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Milo, Queen (new)

Milo   | 561 comments Mod
Really anytime I roleplay with Lisa. *whistles trying not to be suspicious*

message 2: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 1205 comments andys coming

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith  (chastenfai) | 1205 comments why do you say that

message 4: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Aly "A Reader Lives A Thousand Times Before They Die. Someone Who Doesn't Read Only Lives Once." wrote: "Really anytime I roleplay with Lisa. *whistles trying not to be suspicious*"

wow....OFFENDED

even though it's true

message 5: by Milo, Queen (new)

Milo   | 561 comments Mod
Lisa wrote: "Aly "A Reader Lives A Thousand Times Before They Die. Someone Who Doesn't Read Only Lives Once." wrote: "Really anytime I roleplay with Lisa. *whistles trying not to be suspicious*"

wow....OFFENDE..."

:D I kinda forgot you were in this group. XD JK

message 6: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny I think the nerdiest thing I ever heard is... idk. I hear so many that I lost track, considering that I'm one. ^^;

message 7: by Simi (new)

Simi Sunny Lol

message 8: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 391 comments That you can get pregnant sitting by a boy in your bathing suit....

message 9: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 391 comments I know it. But that what girls use to be told before. My grandma told me that and that it was a lie.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha! My friend thoigh that when you slept in a bed with a boy, it was sex. So her parents made her sleep in her bed with her cousin, and she came crying because she just had sex with her cousin!

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments I went to school with my hair in braids with black and green ribbon in them and I wore my Slytherin shirt. I looked like a complete nerd

message 12: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 391 comments That's cool.

I went to school dressed as if I walked out of the Renaissance period along with my friends. We were dress to the hilt as a Royal Court. It was so much fun.

message 13: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 391 comments We were always doing things like that. I would do it all again

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments That is so cool
I dressed on an gamora on Halloween and had the Gaurdians of the galaxy soundtrack playing the entire time

message 15: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 391 comments Well when I was in 8th grade I was made to leave school because of the costume I wore that my mom had encouraged me to wear. It was a Grecian costume...... the body suit was gold lace in which I wore tights and a leotard under it. It had a shear over lay that had sequence on it. My head peace was made out of the shear material that was tied into my hairstyle. My hair was long and bright gold at the time. (Think Disney's Sleeping Beauty) It was a professional dance costume. Every body loved it but they sent me home because they said it was to revealing...

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments But you were totally covered! That's stupid as hell

message 17: by Priscilla (last edited Jul 03, 2018 10:23PM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 391 comments My mom was so mad and told the staff the same thing and that there had to be some sick people running the school. She refused to bring me a change of clothes so I was out of school for that reason. My mom is still mad about it. It wouldn't be the first time or even the last. I was mad that I had to leave because I would have won the costume contest hands down.

message 19: by Roberta (new)

Roberta Chai (Lady with so many stories) | 16 comments Have you had that time when you buy scissors but they come in plastic case but you need another scissor to cut it out. But you already lost the old one. I don't understand why they need to be sealed this way. It is not like someone is going to rob naked scissors.