Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Token Huntress (Token Huntress, #1)
This topic is about Token Huntress
OPEN R2R Read-to-Review > R2R Token Huntress

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kia Carrington-Russell (kia_crystal) | 11 comments Name of the book: Token Huntress series
The genre: Paranormal Romance/ Vampire/ Dystopian/ Action
A brief book blurb:
A new thrill for Dystopian x Vampire readers. Award Winning. A lustful and action-packed series you won't put down!

The sun's light dimmed many centuries before; now in the year of 2,341 rampant vampires now stalk their victims in a half-lit world. Humanity has been overtaken by a new society: one comprised of vampires, the supernatural beings that hunt them, and the remaining humans they fight over. The laws and rules that once bound our world have long since been lost. Now, the Hunter Guild struggle to stay one step ahead of the Vampire Council.

Esmore, Token Huntress, has exceeded all expectations at only 18 years of age. She is fearless leader to her team, and she is relentless in her pursuit of the enemy. There is only one problem: Esmore is struggling to repress the growing darkness that seduces her from within. Esmore takes another step into the darkness when she encounters a teasing, tantalizing -- utterly unignorable -- vampire.

The lines between right and wrong are blurred further as Esmore gives into her temptation, and her reality becomes deliciously tainted both with evil and with lust

How long from now you would need the review: 1-4 weeks.

kittykat AKA Ms. Tortitude | 24 comments Yes please!

message 3: by Kia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kia Carrington-Russell (kia_crystal) | 11 comments Herekittykitty wrote: "Yes please!"

I will PM you now :)

message 4: by Kia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kia Carrington-Russell (kia_crystal) | 11 comments Herekittykitty wrote: "Yes please!"

It won't let me inbox you. If you can reach out to me either on here by dm or through my email that would be great. Thank you so much and I look forward to your response :) Kia
kia1@live.com.au

kittykat AKA Ms. Tortitude | 24 comments Hi. I got your FR and accepted so you should be able to DM me now.

Thx :-)

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona

message 7: by Kia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kia Carrington-Russell (kia_crystal) | 11 comments Ramona wrote: "I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona"
Thank you so much I have sent through via your email :) Kia

message 8: by Sebastian (new)

Sebastian Oquendo (thusmidnight) | 1 comments I'd LOVE to review this book but would it be possible to get a paperback copy of it? I have a dinosaur tablet and it doesn't seem to respond to any kind of PDF or download file. Please email me at victorianhollows@gmail.com !