Corinne Michaels Books discussion

Beloved (Salvation, #1)
This topic is about Beloved
SPOILERS > Spoiler Thread

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sassy Savvy Fabulous (shar159) | 8 comments Mod
This is the place to discuss Beloved and spoilers are allowed ;-)

Nina (nkneblik) I just finished last night and will write a review soon. Couldn't put the book down. LOVED IT!!! Add Jackson's name to the list of book boyfriends. :D

Sassy Savvy Fabulous (shar159) | 8 comments Mod
Nina wrote: "I just finished last night and will write a review soon. Couldn't put the book down. LOVED IT!!! Add Jackson's name to the list of book boyfriends. :D" It was great! Make sure to post your review here when you are done so we can all read it :-)

Nina (nkneblik) I definitely will :)

Nina (nkneblik) Here's my review:

Catherine has been betrayed by every man including her father walking out of her life on her 9th birthday and her ex fiance cheating right before her eyes. Who can blame her for not trusting another man again? One night out with Ashton and her life is changed forever. She meets Jackson and is immediately attracted to him but her insecurities push him away. Since that night, she’s dreamt of him but instantly denies her attraction every time Ashton brings up his name until she discovers the owner of Raven Cosmetics is the same man she’s been dreaming about.

Jackson is a former Navy Seal, sexy as hell, dirty talker, who always gets what he wants and will do whatever it takes to get Catherine. The sparks between them are insanely hot. Wow!!!

A beautiful story! I couldn't put the book down from start to finish and dying to know what happens next.

"I don't know where it is, but I know I want to be around you. I know I've thought about you every day and every night since we've met. There are a lot of things we need to learn about each other. but you fell into my life and I won't let you fall out. So whatever this is...it's ours."

"I'm going to make you remember why you're not allowed to run anymore." "You want to be found, baby?"

Corinne Michaels (corinnemichaels) | 78 comments Mod
Ahhh I love your review so so so much! I'm so glad you love it!!!!

Nina (nkneblik) :D :) ;) <3