Legal Thrillers group discussion

Great Legal Suspense > Mark Gimenez's, The Case against William

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (last edited Sep 14, 2014 11:41AM) (new)

Michael Burton Hello All,

I wanted to share a legal thriller I just finished, Mark Gimenez's The Case Against William. If you don't know who Mark Gimenez is, he is an excellent author of Legal Thrillers I strongly recommend to read. Start with his book, The Color of Money. Unfortunately The Case Against William is not one of his better works. The story does drag some and the ending is anticlimactic. I won't go into a lot of detail about the book, because I don't want to spoil it for you, but its main theme focus' around football and how we idolize the players. I gave the book 3 stars. There are some good qualities that made me want to turn to the next page. If you haven't already read the book, I would suggest to take a look at it. Let me know what you think.

message 2: by R.C. (new)

R.C. (RCReadWrite) | 2 comments I read the Color of Money this summer and really enjoyed it. I liked the plot, characters and learned a lot about Dallas, too.

message 3: by Carl (new)

Carl (raskarl) The first book I read by Gimenez was The Colour of Money and I thought that was an excellent novel. Really great characters and wicked plot. After reading his book, The Common Lawyer I emailed Gimenez and told him how much I enjoyed it. He actually responded which I thought was awesome.

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Burton It is always a good experience when you hear back from an author you emailed.