Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > looking for a new book series to read!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel (new)

Angel Rose | 29 comments I am looking for a new book series to read the is similar to the Lora Leigh's breed series and Lauranna Donher's new species series. I would love the help finding something.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Have you tried the Shifter's Unbound, series? Pride Mates is book 1.

message 3: by Rise (new)

Rise | 18 comments Try Leopard People Series by Christine Feehan, Alpha and Omega Series by Aline Hunter, or Hold Series by Claire Kent

message 4: by Angel (new)

Angel Rose | 29 comments Ok, is it sad the I have read all of these series that have been suggested? I have a bit of a book addiction...

message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 9 comments I'm in the same boat!

message 6: by CB (new)

CB (cb33) | 83 comments Those were good suggestions above, I liked all those series. Since you've read those, thinking about some other shifter series that might not be as well known, have you read any of the Halle Shifters books by Dana Marie Bell or the Midnight Liaisons books by Jessica Sims?

message 7: by Leah (new)

Leah | 21 comments Have you tried the Shifter series by Rachel Vincent?
Stray Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent

message 8: by Angel (last edited Jun 04, 2018 07:47PM) (new)

Angel Rose | 29 comments CB wrote: "Those were good suggestions above, I liked all those series. Since you've read those, thinking about some other shifter series that might not be as well known, have you read any of the Halle Shift..."
You are going to think this sad but I have read them both. Jessica Sims midnight liaisons was a great read that I couldn't put down and I have read most of all of Dana's books. My favorite by her is her true destiny series. The first book I like the most but it is probably because I like menage trios. Loky also made me laugh a lot.

message 9: by Angel (new)

Angel Rose | 29 comments I am really looking for geneticely altered humans with a romance twist

message 10: by Amy*skye.rhyme (last edited Nov 30, 2018 01:11PM) (new)

Amy*skye.rhyme | 58 comments Angel wrote: "I am really looking for geneticely altered humans with a romance twist"

What about the Lightning Struck series by Carrie Ann Ryan? Each book has a human heroine that randomly becomes another species after meeting her mate. All the girls are from the same group of friends who were genetically altered for some mysterious reason, by some mysterious council, when they were struck by lightning during a group outing at their favorite local bar. The interesting part is that no one ever knows what species she'll become until it happens right after they first have sex after meeting their mate. The transformation is always a surprise and never the same species as her mate or any of her other friends. The series starts with:

Dust of My Wings (Dante's Circle, #1) by Carrie Ann Ryan Dust of My Wings by Carrie Ann Ryan

Or, you might want to try this series:

Nova (Nephilim Code # 1) by T.P. Hogan Nova by T.P. Hogan

Nova is the 1st book in a series about the descendants of angels/Nephilim that are genetically altered so they all have different powers or really cool abilities.

message 11: by Julianna (new)

Julianna | 6 comments The D.I.R.E agency books by Joni Hahn might also be up your alley, all genetically modified heroes and their loves.