The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hejsa!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Hey all!!
Im Charlie, im 21 and nb, writing you all the way from Denmark´s little hills. I found the group here from the new summer reading feat on the site, and im glad to be here! My love for reading began with a danish series called "The Shamer chronicles" which i most certainly recommend to anyone who wants to try some danish fantasy out, since it's considered our best work! Im really hoping to find a bunch of new books to read and also share the ones i know and love, as well as meeting other folks with the same love for the written word!!

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmatina) | 5 comments Hi Charlie! Nice to meet you!

I’m curious about The Shamer series, is it available in English at all? Would love to give it a read!

Emma

message 3: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10143 comments Mod
HI Charlie! Thanks for joining, and for finding us through the Summer Reading Challenge : )

message 4: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Tink wrote: "Hi Charlie! Nice to meet you!

I’m curious about The Shamer series, is it available in English at all? Would love to give it a read!

Emma"

It absolutely is! There are four books in the series and they're all here on goodreads to check out. In row: Shamers daughter. Shamers signet. Serpants gift. Shamer war.

I would absolutely recommend reading them!