One x One discussion

1 x 1 > Kara x Niran

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Hey :D should we get straight to making characters?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments Yeah that would be great

message 3: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Name: Aleera Kichigina

Height: 5ft3

Appearance:
http://almodels.com/models/415/

http://www.purepeople.com/media/sasha...

http://www.gramunion.com/catwalkedits...

Personality:
Aleera is basically the polar opposite of May. Aleera comes off as quite the mean girl to people she doesn't like but shes just truthful, and if she doesn't like you she makes that very clear. Shes independent and honest, brutally so and sometimes too much. She can come off as disinterested, antisocial, recluse, sarcastic and straight faced. But to people she likes and loves; shes sweet, affectionate, caring, she will give them anything and everything.

Other:
Aleera has a small shoulder tattoo of the moon which she sneakily got done.
Tattoo; https://tattooblend.com/wp-content/up...

message 4: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Name: Dominic Heily

Height: 5ft8

Appearance:
https://idolwiki.com/267-cameron-boyc...

https://www.vanityteen.com/cameron-bo...

https://www.gettyimages.co.nz/photos/...

Personality:
Dominic is the good, mischievous boy that you cant be mad at; he likes to do little pranks, likes to joke around and have a good time. Hes not really someone who overthinks things or does anything bad or malicious to anyone, hes always friendly and easy going about things. He has a passion for dancing and cant seem to stay still when music comes on. Hes a good friend whos always there for whoever.

Other: Hes in a dance crew called Unique Four.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments They're perfect.

message 6: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Yours too :D can you start?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments Since he was running late again Alec had to jog across the parking lot and into the school, not even bothering to stop at his locker. The late bell was about to ring any minute and he really couldn't afford to be late again. He's been late four times this week already and a fifth time would probably get him another detention or worse.

Alec made it into the classroom just as the bell went off. Relieved not to be late yet again he slowed his pace and walked over to his regular seat. He slumped down into the desk just behind his friend Derek. "Car wouldn't start again, think you could start giving me a ride again?" he whispered. "I can pay you of course," he said with a small smile.

Alec and his family were definitely on the poorer end of the spectrum. He had to work to help pay some bills every once in a while, but he was fine with that. He was happy to help. That just meant he couldn't afford to fix his car, but that didn't mean he could give his friend a few bucks a week to drive him to school.

~_~

May let out a long breath striding up to the front of the classroom for her presentation. The whole class had to do one but she always volunteered to go first. During her speech, she was just like she was any other time times two. She was loud hyper and some might even say obnoxious, but above it all, it was very clear that she knew what she was talking about. She researched the topic thoroughly and it definitely showed. When she was done she gave a little bow before walking back to her seat. She pulled out her notebook since there was supposed to take notes on each other's speeches.

message 8: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Every morning, Aleera woke up with a groan and continued on with an attitude, she hated getting up in the mornings. Her bed would feel the most comfortable in the morning, as if it was taunting her, begging her to stay. But she got up eventually, got ready and made her way to the hell hole that was known as school.
She got out of her beat up car, pushing the squeaking door shut and making her way to all the excited, chittering people.
“Move”, she said, and the excited people parted like the Red Sea, making it easier for her to brush past them and making it easier for them to avoid any contact with her. She despised these energetic people in the morning, why were they so happy to be awake at such an early hour? They acted like they hadn’t seen each other in years with their squealing and exclaiming.

She quickly made her way to class, being one of the first ones there. She’d rather be the first one there than have to deal with mass of people. Eventually, the class got started, a few boys showing up late and then the teacher coming in, starting his class.

——

“Oh crap!”
Dominic saw the time and immediately knew he was going to be late, again! He rushed to get ready, rushed to get to school and rushed to get to class, the presentations were due today!
The halls were somewhat empty, majority of the students in class which only made him more nervous. He ran down the hall, as fast as he could and when he reached his class, pushed the door open to see students starring at him and the teacher with his arms crossed.
“Dominic. Just on time”, the teacher said sarcastically. “Show is your presentation”
Dominic gulped down and gave a nervous smile, nodding his head quickly and preparing his presentation. It was going somewhat smoothly, except for the parts where he fumbled and stuttered a little bit. This wasn’t his forte, dancing was his thing; he just felt the music and moved his body and that was that. He hoped to go to a performing arts college someday, after high school.

message 9: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments ?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments So so sorry, did not mean to just abandon this. Woulf you like to maybe try again?

message 11: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Hey! Yes, I would love to :)

message 12: by ☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ (last edited Aug 13, 2018 03:16PM) (new)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments The same idea or a new one?

Possibly

John 3:16
giphy

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16 

After the crucifixion of Jesus, the world was divided between two basic groups of people, those who believed and those who didn’t. Those you did got to have everlasting life after death, just not like one would imagine it. After they died a select few, the true believers, came back as immortal beings. No not an angel more like a vampire, only they didn’t feed off the living and a stake wouldn’t kill them, nothing man made could kill them. They feed off emotions rather than blood, and they can siphon the emotions from any living being. They were eventually named Everlastings. Each Everlasting comes back to life as a Telepath and Empath.

Lucifer liked the idea so much that he went to earth and impregnated a female so that he could have his own son. He got the son he wanted and so started the spread of his own race. The Nephilim, half human half angel all evil.

Ansel is Lucifer’s son, the start of the Nephilim bloodline. He is by far the most powerful out of the bunch and he loves it. A few years back he discovered that killing Everlasting transferred some of their power to him. So ever since that day he’s been hunting them down and killing them with one of the only weapons that can, a cursed dagger, made from a bone of an angel and coated in Lucifer's blood.

Stephanie is a new Everlasting, only a few days old in the immortal community. While trying to navigate through her new life she’s discovering that she not exactly like the other Everlastings. She has less control over her powers if any control at all and not only that but she seems to be able to do more then just read peoples thoughts or emotions. The other Everlasting try to help her gain control but they've never come across anyone like her before. They're not sure if they will be able to help her, because the normal exercises for gaining control aren't working.

When Ansel comes across her he is mystified by her powers. He's never seen anyone with that kind of power before. From the moment he saw her he knew he wanted to kill her, to gain her power for himself. If he was going to do that though, she was going to need to get control over them. The more control she has the more powerful she is, meaning the more power he with gain from killing her.

Neverland
 photo 4Epy_zpsthnvc7j0.gif
Sandra ((Muse A)) arrived at neverland a young teenage girl and hasn't aged a day since. For a kid like her, the place was practically paradise, at first anyway. The place was amazing until she ran into the pirates. Sure they took her in, feed her and treated her alright, about the same as she got treated in an orphanage or foster home. So it was basically back to what she'd been used to her whole life. As much as she hated it, she could live with it. Knowing that one day she'd escape and find paradise again.

Hook ((Secondary character/villain)) is evil and vindictive and loves the fact that he'll stay young and handsome forever. When he found Sandra he was elated, other than the savages she was the only other person in Neverland. So he decided he take her under his wing and make her a pirate. He fed and took care of her to the best of his ability. He was terrible at it, but that didn't mean he didn't care.

About ten years after Sandra, Peter ((Muse B)) arrived, taken to Neverland by Tink. He loved the place more than either of them combined. He loved that he'd never have to grow old, that he could stay a kid and have fun forever. He eventually brings more people to Neverland, his lost boys. He takes kids from the streets and brings them to his paradise. Where they can play and have fun all the time. Or at least when they weren't running from captain hook, who was bent on destroying them. That probably had a lot to do with Peter cutting off his hand and feeding it to a crocodile though.

It wasn't until several years after he arrived that he saw Sandra on the deck talking to one of the other pirates. She was dressed like them even sounded like them from where he was flying. For some reason, though he just got a feeling that she was more like him and his lost boys then one of those pirates. And that’s where this story begins. Will he save her? Will she let him? What will Hook do when she’s gone?

message 13: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Hey! How about a new one, and also I can’t see the spoilers removed because I’m on the app :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments Okay, I removed the spoilers.

message 15: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Oooh! I like the first one a lot!

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments Okay awesome. Who'd you want to play?

message 17: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Sorry! Got so busy and forgot to reply.
I’d like to play the girl but if you want to play a girl we can somehow make this into doubles

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments No that's perfect, kind of wanted to play the guy in this one anyway.

message 19: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Cool, perfect :) can you make your character first?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments Yeah definitely.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Alexander Eugene Richards
Nickname: Alec  photo 7ddc8e11-52e7-4505-a3a4-67c4afd72159_zpskgi2yz2l.jpg
(view spoiler)
Height: 6’3
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
 photo matthew-daddario-smiling_zpsqvslgna6.gif
(view spoiler)
Personality Alec is stubborn, cruel and very selfish and always has been. He's in it for himself and would leave a teammate, friend, lover, anyone behind without a second thought if it meant his survival. He doesn’t like letting people in, as a result he is also sarcastic and mean to hide hide true feelings.
 photo large_zpsnz6ijrkb.gif
(view spoiler)
Other: Alec is always wearing this necklace, it’s a family heirloom.
(view spoiler)

message 22: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Sorry it took so long!

Name: Kaari Aidenson

Appearance:
https://s1.r29static.com//bin/entry/d...

https://data.whicdn.com/images/265173...

https://i1.wp.com/www.graphicsmetropo...

http://fomoblog.com/wp-content/upload...

http://images.genius.com/e2251d07546c...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/692e9f669...

Height: 5'6

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality:
Kaari is a strong person; she's brave, outspoken and forward. She has the courage and honesty, but when she's in a situation she doesn't understand she can easily lose her nerve and become anxious and uncontrollable. Shes someone who's quiet and can be invisible and just observe. Kaari cares too much, but when she doesn't she can be cold, harsh and stubborn.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments She's perfect.

message 24: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Thanks! Yours too! Could you start it off?

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments Some of the keys on my keyboard stopped working so I won't be able to reply until I get an external keyboard or different laptop. Hopefully wont be too long though.

message 26: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments ☽❣≾Кἆяἆ≿❣☾ wrote: "Some of the keys on my keyboard stopped working so I won't be able to reply until I get an external keyboard or different laptop. Hopefully wont be too long though."

Okay :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments Okay, I got the keyboard and will be able to reply soon.

message 28: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments Yay! :)

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ | 906 comments Alec walked into a club and over to the bar, he ordered a round of shots and quickly downed them all. It took a lot to get him drunk so he wasn't worried. He was here on the hunt anyway, he didn't need to get drunk, yet. He eyed the crowd looking for Abby, his annoying groupie, she's a Nephilim like him, only not nearly as powerful. She followed him around like a lost puppy dog, which is why she is annoying.

He sensed her location before he saw her and turned towards the left of the dance floor. He shoved some horny and apparently turned on guy off Abby and pulled her aside. "Why did you ask me to come here" he asked his tone harsh, and it was really the only tone he had when talking to her. She had long wavy blood red hair and sharp but beautiful facial features. Her body was curvy in all the right places and she was wearing a tight black dress that accentuate all of them.

Abby melted under his gaze, but not because she was afraid. She admired and worshiped Alec. He was her idol and she wanted to be like him in every way, or at least get under him. She was practically in love with the guy. Of course, he didn't like her that way, barely liked her as a friend. "To have a little fun Alec" she purred and ran her hand down his arm. She giggled slightly, obviously a bit tipsy. "Thinking we could pick up a few Everlastings take em back to your place have a little fun" she said and bit her lip slightly. She was suggesting some sort of torture and of course murder.

Alec smiled, "I think I just remembered why I keep you around" he said his tone lighter than before. He grabbed her hand and twirled her around before heading to the dance floor. "Have you found any yet?" he asked, because well why wouldn't she, she was the type to be prepared. He always got a little high off the chase, it was thrilling in every way possible. Just thinking about what he was going to do to them turned him on. He liked the sound of a Everlasting screaming in terror, the sound of blood gushing out of their flesh and hitting the floor. Killing was kind of like a work of art to him, you cut them in the right places and they won't die for hours. Their blood just gushes out in slow memorizing rhythms and flows down and onto the floor. He's not crazy, but he does enjoy a good blood bath, literally and figuratively.

Abby smiled and nodded as she started to dance with Alec, "Of course" she said. "Beach blond bimbo over there, and the brunette over there. I’ve been watching them a while and I’m positive that they’re Everlastings" she said and pointed to a petite blond ordering another drink, a club soda of course. She was practically vibrating with excitement, she loved watching Bones inflict pain almost as much as he loved inflicting.

Alec nodded and let Abby go, "Good choices" he said with a smirk. "You get the brunette, I'll talk to the blond" he said and turned to leave. He walked over to the bar and smiled charmingly at the pretty blond that Abby pointed out. "Hey beautiful" he said and paid for her drink. Then he laid on the real charm and he was very charming when he wants to be, and when he doesn't. It kind of just rolls off him in waves. That's why he doesn't do this part of the game very often, the girls are just too easy to get. He likes a challenge, though with his power level that's kind of hard to find these days.

An hour later Alec was leaving with Abby and the two women she found. Alec was only slightly buzzed, while Abby had seemed to have gotten completely hammered. Luckily, he was able to drug the girls with this potion that affected Everlasting, giving them the effect of being drunk. It kind of took the fun out of the catch but he didn’t think they’d leave with him and Abby if he hadn’t. He led the girls over to his car and they got into the back while he got into the driver's seat and Abby took shotgun. He started the car and drove off towards his place. Not the place where he lives but a place that he owns for this especially.
((This okay? Also, I should probably tell you I don't usually write this much.))

message 30: by Niran (new)

Niran | 842 comments ((Yes perfect :D that’s okay, just write however much))

Kaari was confused. She was a completely different person now, a different thing, and these past few days were nothing but torture for her. She hated not knowing what exactly was going on. She felt so unstable and alone. Someone had come up to her and told her she was an Everlasting, and she had gone through extensive training to try and control this power. Nothing was working though, she couldn’t control it, and it felt like it was eating her alive. These people hadn’t truly explained what her life was now. She was left to figure things out for herself, but she had no idea where to begin or who to go to. She was alone, and she was scared.

Conflicted and numb to everything, she walked the streets at night, unaware of things around her, her mind keeping her busy. Her vision blurred and pained by traffic lights, building lights and car lights. The buzz of the city felt like nothing to her, she just felt energy from different places, but she was in no state to enjoy that energy. Her curly, voluptuous, long, dark hair was a mess; tangled beyond belief. Her casual clothes disheveled in an untidy manner, her top falling over her shoulder and somewhat dirty. Her make up somewhat smeared from crying and not having washed herself or her face for days. The training was intense, it was like she was a test subject for them to experiment on. That’s why she had escaped.

Kaari somehow ended up turning into a dark, dimly lit, abandoned road. There were houses with windows broken and plants growing in an unruly manner, paint and wood chipped, steps and fenced broken. She was walking this road alone, stumbling in the middle of the road as she walked and continued on.
She looked at the houses as she passed them carefully, no one was here. Maybe she could stay in one of these houses until she figured out what to do.

Lights.
Noise.
She heard a car coming down the road. She turned around to see the car lights, and instinctively she raised her arm to cover her eyes, blinded by the light of the car. From what she could feel, they weren’t normal. She let her arm fall down, seeing a man in the drivers seat, a woman with red hair beside him, and two girls in the back, one blonde and one brunette.
She just stood there, because she felt this energy from them that was different, especially the two at the front.