Making Connections discussion

Chakra Basics: Fundamentals of Spiritual Growth
This topic is about Chakra Basics
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5261. - CHAKRA BASICS: Fundamentals of Spiritual Growth by Chariss K. Walker

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
Chakra Basics Fundamentals of Spiritual Growth by Chariss K. Walker Chariss K. Walker

Title: Chakra Basics: Fundamentals of Spiritual Growth
Author: Chariss K. Walker
Genre: Nonfiction: Body, Mind & Spirit/Personal Growth
Formats Available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Time Frame: 4 Weeks

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

Color Illustrated -- A must read for anyone wanting to know more about chakras. A detailed approach to understanding the fundamentals of chakra work to enhance personal and spiritual growth: -Definition and use of chakras -Emotional energy governed by chakras -Blockages and imbalances -Thought patterns that cause blockages -Physical indications of a blocked chakra -Healthy emotional chakras -Exercises that promote chakra healing and continued health -Meditation exercises And so much more! If you have been looking for answers about chakras, this is the book for you!

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address and format you require.

Renetta | 10 comments Mobi please schniby_1@yahoo.com

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Renetta

Chariss Walker | 27 comments Sent Mobi file to Renetta at the emial address provided.

message 5: by Karyl Ahn (new)

Karyl Ahn White (karylahn) | 4 comments I would like to read it and learn more. Mobi please. katskraps@gmail.com
Thank so much!

message 7: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Karyl Ahn

Chariss Walker | 27 comments Karyl Ahn wrote: "I would like to read it and learn more. Mobi please. katskraps@gmail.com
Thank so much!"

I am sending a mobi copy of Chakra Basics to you today, 07/09/18. Sorry for the delay. My computer crashed and burned during a recent thunderstorm. Lost all my files and had to hunt them down one by one. Please leave a review on Amazon as well. Thanks so much, Chariss

Chariss Walker | 27 comments Renetta wrote: "Thank you! My review... https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thank you, Renetta for reviewing Chakra Basics. As you can tell, this is not a quick fix to understanding chakras. It takes time. If you could, would you please leave a review on Amazon? Thanks so much, Chariss

Chariss Walker | 27 comments Renetta wrote: "Thank you! My review... https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thank you, Renetta!

Renetta | 10 comments You’re welcome and thank you!

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 7 comments hi,

Mobi or second is PDF..so excited to read this one!!

Jennifer Brum

Chariss Walker | 27 comments Jennifer wrote: "hi,

Mobi or second is PDF..so excited to read this one!!

Jennifer Brum"

Jennifer, I will need your email address.
Thanks,
Chariss K. Walker, Author

message 14: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 7 comments sorry about that!

bjennifer.j@gmail.com

Chariss Walker | 27 comments Jennifer wrote: "sorry about that!

bjennifer.j@gmail.com"

Sent on 10/12/18
Thank you for your interest.
All the best,
Chariss

message 16: by Ann (new)

Ann Venkat (greatnewreads) | 20 comments pdf preferred - anurajaram23@gmail.com

Chariss Walker | 27 comments Sending the ebook to you today.