Ultimate Popsugar Reading Challenge discussion

General > Sharing popsugar challenge completion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Candice (new)

Candice Hello. I have a question and I can’t figure out the answer. I know we can post to this group when we finish the challenge, but is there a way to post it to our feed? It seems like our posts are usually connected to a book. There are the friend comments at the bottom of the homepage, but it seems like it would be strange to post there. Anyway, it might be fun for my friends to know about the challenge. It would to cool to have a pop sugar image and a box where we can write about our experience and books. Does this exist? Thanks!

Candice

message 2: by Meredith (new)

Meredith | 18 comments Hi Candice! Good question - I think the easiest way to do it is to post as a status update. As far as I’m aware, the GR reading challenge is the only one that will post to your feed in that way.

message 3: by Candice (new)

Candice How do you post a status update? Is it at the bottom of the profile? Or when we post to the forum we check the box “add to my update feed”? I’m getting close to finishing!

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1508 comments Candice, if you go to the Goodreads homepage in a browser (not the app) and look under the books you are currently reading you'll see a button you can click to add a general update.

A more official way would be nice, but the popsugar challenge isn't associated with Goodreads so I think the advice to use a general update is your best bet.

message 5: by Candice (new)

Candice Hey, I never noticed that! Thanks!