Geeks, Nerd And Dorks United! discussion

Organiser > WTF?!?!?!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Milo, Queen (new)

Milo   | 561 comments Mod
Yesterday was the weirdest day of my life!!! So on my way to Springfield, there, and back we saw...
1. A guy gets out of his car, shoeless, and yell at someone on the sidewalk. We were at a stoplight too! Right behind him
2. A guy in a crouching position, looking like he was about to tackle a bus. XD
3. A lady waving her taxes around showing everyone.
4. Then we saw a guy with no shirt, two different shoes, and pink short shorts standing in a ditch.

Idk but my day was entertaining.

message 2: by Milo, Queen (last edited May 11, 2018 07:11PM) (new)

Milo   | 561 comments Mod
OH GODS! The creepy guy tho...

message 3: by Priscilla (last edited May 11, 2018 07:23PM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 391 comments Well when I lived in Kansas City, MO, I was out with my mom and we had stopped at a traffic light. There was an Jeep about two cars ahead of us. All of sudden all four doors of the Jeep open and the guys that were in it got out and shut the doors. They ran around the Jeep screaming and waving their hands. Then suddenly they got back in but at different doors. Then drove away when the light turned green.

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 391 comments Yep but these were Adults...

message 5: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 391 comments I also did the Renaissance Festival. I was part of the cast...... And I can clearly say that you meet all kinds there..... You have your Traveling Rennies, You have you theatre groups like RST (Renaissance Sword Theatre), Christians, Pagans, Historians and those that really.... Ok so I don't know how to describe them but I did meet a man that said he was really a Were-wolf and completely believed it. But then who am I to question since there's been a lot of the unusual in my life.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

A Mini with brooms as a hunting rack in an Italian restaurant parking lot is my most recent peculiar sight to see!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, you guys that don't live in Kansas don't run around your cars at stop lights...?
We call them "Chinese Fire drills" (Don't ask me why).
It's where you're sitting at a stop light, and the driver can randomly yell CHINESE FIRE DRILL and EVERYBODY has to shoot out of the car and find a new seat. Generally the driver is the same, but it just depends who is with you.

I kind of find that hard to believe... I grew up knowing this!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably one of the funniest things recently was my younger sister was trying to spell "Pencil" and she sounded it out. My mom was grading her school work and throughout the entire thing she spelled pencil "penis"! XD

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments Was my bother actually acting his age.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments Was my bother actually acting his age.

message 11: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 391 comments Regina wrote: "Wait, you guys that don't live in Kansas don't run around your cars at stop lights...?
We call them "Chinese Fire drills" (Don't ask me why).
It's where you're sitting at a stop light, and the dri..."

They do it in Kansas City MO. But it's a rare occurrence anywhere else..... I think the exception is Abilene TX but then the people there are a bit off anyways.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments Those are two very fascinating and hilarious stories!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I have some cousin in Texas, and they do it too!
My eyes have been opened. My life is a lie. XD

message 15: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Here in Barcelona, when we go 'out' at night around 1 or 2 back in the woods, there's an abandoned subway tunnel. Which is used for challenges, and underground battles and all. Few people know about that place, but those who know come from god knows where to enjoy there. And the funny thing about it is that you'll rarely find a 'Spanish' person there. You'll find people from everywhere but the one with Spanish ancestors.

message 17: by Pixye (new)

Pixye | 97 comments I'm usually the one to do weird stuff around here... I have been known to walk around the nearest town to our house while wearing a tophat of my own making and - sometimes - bursting into spontaneous Greatest Showman songs at the top of my voice in the middle of the road X'D

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments That's amazing I wish I had the self confidence to do something like that.

message 19: by Pixye (new)

Pixye | 97 comments Heh. I don't exactly have self-confidence on the inside - not too much, anywho. Which is why I make up for it by being arrogant, show-off-y, and extremely silly a lot of the time. I'm working on it, though - it's DEFINITELY better than a year ago. And dancing in the street is SO MUCH FUN, lemme tell you!

message 21: by Pixye (new)

Pixye | 97 comments Yeah...

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments Yeah. But I am getting better. The older I've gotten since I was 8 I have gotten shyer and shyer. It is also because an anxiety disorder. But I am much better than I used to be. But I still feel like I am not an attractive women. But I love my body. That's where I struggle.

message 23: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo Then you will feel pretty good if you ever see me, I’m uglyyyyyyy

message 24: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo Oh and fun fact, Rumell thought I was a boy at first, probably he hasn’t heard of a girl’s name like mine

message 25: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) Hui-Xin wrote: "Then you will feel pretty good if you ever see me, I’m uglyyyyyyy"

No you're not!!!

message 26: by Hui Xin (last edited Jul 28, 2018 10:42AM) (new)

Hui Xin Luo Says you (lol)

message 28: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) Hui-Xin wrote: "Says you (lol)"

smh

message 30: by Pixye (new)

Pixye | 97 comments You guys are all hilarious 😂 🤣

message 32: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo Amy wrote: "So some of you know each other irl"

Yaaaaaaaaaa Aisha and I are besties

message 33: by Pixye (new)

Pixye | 97 comments luckies

message 35: by Pixye (new)

Pixye | 97 comments What is?

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments That hui-xin and aisha know each other.

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments I don't know a single person from this site irl. Apart from the class I joined it with.

message 38: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo I joined for fun, and I got Aisha to join it too!

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments I joined cause my LA teacher made us and I have never left

message 41: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) That's cool, that you didn't just leave it during summer

Amy (won't be online for a while. sorry to all the groups i'm in!) (mattbatt) | 439 comments I love all the friends I've made and knowing all the books I've reqd

message 44: by Pixye (new)

Pixye | 97 comments Yeah... goodreads is pretty cool! I wish I could meet the people I meet on here in person

message 45: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo Oh ok, I wanna know do you live near me, I live in Swansea IL

message 46: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo Even tho my location thing doesn’t say that, it’s not working for me

message 47: by Pixye (new)

Pixye | 97 comments I live in Costa Rica... so nope
though I assume you were talking to Mykayla XD

message 48: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo I’ll talk to whoever will talk to me, I’m really talkative, like really really talkative

message 49: by aisha (new)

aisha (askmeanything) Hui-Xin wrote: "I’ll talk to whoever will talk to me, I’m really talkative, like really really talkative"

Really? Oh, I didn't realize.

message 50: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) Mykayla wrote: "I only know one person irl from here, but they don't know that! XD when I get the chance, im going to meet some of my GR friends irl!"

I'm waiting, my dear!!

« previous 1