Christian Speculative Fiction discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.H. (new)

M.H. Elrich (mhelrichbooks) | 77 comments Hi Everyone!
I wanted to let you know that my friend and I are professional editors, so if you need someone to proofread, or help you develop your ideas or do more significant edits, we would love to help! Here's our website: cottagewriters.com
I'm also looking forward to critique participation :D
-M.H. Elrich

message 2: by Lara (new)

Lara Lee | 507 comments Mod
Love the website!

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin Coogle | 91 comments Nice to have an editor in our community! I was wondering when your requirements say "No demonic themes", does that exclude novels with demons in them or ones that glorify demons? I feel it would be the second, but I just wanted clarification. Seeing as how demons are a rather popular topic in Christian Speculative Fiction

message 4: by M.H. (new)

M.H. Elrich (mhelrichbooks) | 77 comments Justin wrote: "Nice to have an editor in our community! I was wondering when your requirements say "No demonic themes", does that exclude novels with demons in them or ones that glorify demons? I feel it would be..."

It does not exclude novels with demons, only ones that glorify them, so I think most Christian fantasy will fit the bill. For example, the Key of Solomon talked about demons and exposed their true evil, but I would be fine editing something like that.
Hope that helps!

message 5: by M.H. (new)

M.H. Elrich (mhelrichbooks) | 77 comments Lara wrote: "Love the website!"
Thank you!