What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Covet (Splendor #1)
This topic is about Covet
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Office romance with the Boss/Billionaire. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 2 comments I need help remembering the name of a romance novel I read sometime last year. I would like to re-read it/recommend it to a friend but I just can’t seem to remember the name of the romance series or the author.

Summary of the romance series:

When the Heroin (girl) was 16 years old, she moved to Arizona State with her mental ill mother. Her mother couldn’t work because of her illness, so the girl got a job at Old Navy Store and worked there after school and during weekends as well. A few months later, their apartment burned down while her mother was inside the apartment and the fire department couldn’t rescue her. In order to avoid being placed into the foster care system, she married her Old Navy co-worker who was 18 years old. Both couples didn’t love each other but the Old Navy coworker agreed to marry the heroine in order to help her out with her situation and also because the heroine was always nice to him when others thought he was strange and weird.

After the heroine graduated from high school, she decided to attend community college instead of a 4 year university. She obtained an Associate degree from community college in something with Excel Proficiency or something similar, I can’t remember. She later got a job at a hotel in Arizona, where she worked as an office assistance (which involved data entry as well).

A couple of years later she decided to move to California (I believe). She got a job at one of the big company where she worked with Excel and data entry. While in California, her husband (the Old Navy guy), got a job and the job required him to travel to overseas a lot. A year or two later, the heroine and the husband agreed to get a divorce because their marriage was temporary.

Later on, (her Boss), the owner of the company she worked at in California started having romantic feelings for her. The owner waited until after her divorce with her husband to act on his feelings. This new guy (her Boss) grow up in England/Europe (I believe), but moved to the States to help expand their company in the United States. The Heroine and her Boss, ended up dating and eventually got married and had children.

I really love this romance series and I would love it if someone could please help me out with the name of this novel or the name of the author.

THANK YOU!!

message 2: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Ann | 161 comments Splendor- this is the whole book
The series- Covet
Claim
Crave

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 2 comments Yes, this is it!!!!!! Thank you so much Joyce!!!!