Struggling Writers discussion

Stuck on Your Writing? > Putting book into a series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (new)

Linda Jenkinson (linjen) | 12 comments Please excuse me if this is the wrong location for this question. I will happily move it if necessary.

I have self-published three Kindle books at Amazon.com and I have a fourth ready to go. All are poetry except for one which is a mix of prose and poetry.

I am thinking of putting them into a series. Although they aren't like other series they are my complete collection of poetry to date.

I am also thinking of combining them into one print book.

I am also thinking of combining the four into one volume.

Is it best to change the covers of all four so they are similar or should I leave the single covers alone and just make the series covers similar?

Is this idea completely crazy?

What are your experiences with books in a series?

message 2: by Jerome (new)

Jerome Brooke (jeromevbrooke) For my fiction I have been setting up Omnibus (omniverse?) and Bundle books - each with a new cover - jerri

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda Jenkinson (linjen) | 12 comments Jerome wrote: "For my fiction I have been setting up Omnibus (omniverse?) and Bundle books - each with a new cover - jerri"
How do you make your covers for your bundle (omnibus) books?

message 4: by Jerome (new)

Jerome Brooke (jeromevbrooke) I select from the Amazon catalog or menu of covers - I used to use images from Wikimedia - I used sexy art - vintage photos - Old Masters nudes etc - but decided to stay with Createspace art - jerri

message 5: by Linda (new)

Linda Jenkinson (linjen) | 12 comments Okay. Thanks!