Bisky's Twitterling's Scribbles! discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bisky (last edited Jul 28, 2014 11:56PM) (new)

Bisky Scribbles (bisky_scribbles) | 2536 comments Mod
Hey guys, I had an idea.

Since a lot of people in this folder are exhanging books, I thought it could be cool to have a thread for each book (that a reader makes) to discuss the aspects of the books, like a fan thread? Or a monthly read or something? Also maybe the author can answer questions about it? And prospective readers can check the threads (but be wary of the spoilers within :p) Guess it doesn't have to be books from authors off the forum either. Not as so much a critiquing thread, but an actual place for discussion about the books content.

I dunno. Random idea.

What do you think?

message 2: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 68 comments It's a great idea, in my opinion. Don't know about the others though. But if you want, go for it. You got my vote.

message 3: by Brian (new)

Brian Basham (brianbasham) | 390 comments I like the idea as well. I was thinking that you could host your own book club. Bisky's book of the month. People can sign up one of their books then one book is randomly selected from those that are signed up. No pressure to read the book if it's not a genre you enjoy. Then we can read and discuss and fondle the book. Just an idea.

message 4: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Barnes | 86 comments It sounds fun. Although I would be an absolute nervous wreck if one of mine was being read. :)

message 5: by N.L. (new)

N.L. Shompole (nlshompole) | 12 comments Great idea.
Brian's suggestion sounds like a good way to do it.

message 6: by Kevin (new)

Kevin Moore (kevmoorewrites) | 63 comments I'm down for this!

message 7: by Bisky (new)

Brian that's a really good idea :] I'll make a thread in Books/chars where people can add in their books. I'll probably put them in a hat :3

message 8: by Cem (new)

Cem Bilici (cembilici) Ohhh, I didn't see this, just the book club post. So it's a book club for members of the group, using their books?

message 9: by Bisky (new)

Yeah, or any other books you want to add in I can add in too :3

message 10: by Brian (new)

Brian Basham (brianbasham) | 390 comments See? I occasionally come up with good ideas when the planets align just right. lol weeeee