What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Whispered Promises (Madaris Family Saga #2)
This topic is about Whispered Promises
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance: Heroine’s father dies and it is revealed that she and hero are not truly divorced. They have a 3/4 year old daughter who he hadn’t known about. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by April (new)

April Weise | 2 comments Can anyone help me? I read this book over a decade ago and for the life of me can find it nowhere...
I vaguely remember that the heroine's father has died and upon his death, the hero visits the home to pay his respects. The hero and heroine later find out that they were not truly divorced.
When the hero get to the home he goes to a bedroom (I believe the heroine is in there crying or something) and sees a picture with a little girl who is his image especially because of her eye colour. I think they have grey eyes.
He is shocked and asks the girl's name and age and is told that she is named after him... I believe they are named Jordan...

After that I can only remember bits and pieces that are not very specific. One of which is that they go to some kind of family gathering where "Jordan" is introduced to her father's family and the heroine breaks down with grief over her father's passing..

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6966 comments Mod
Well, until the daughter part I'd thought it might be The Cajun Cowboy. Only in that one, it's the H's father who has passed away, and the H finds out that they aren't really divorced. But there are no children in that one.

I don't know your book, but it looks like it might be interesting when it's found.

message 4: by April (new)

April Weise | 2 comments Ohmigosh! @Savannah! You are the greatest!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Whispered Promises (other topics)
The Cajun Cowboy (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Brenda Jackson (other topics)