Write Your Heart Out discussion

Writing Challenges > Overcoming Challenge

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Rivers (joe_rivers) | 62 comments Mod
In 250 words or less describe a moment you had to push yourself to overcome a challenge in your life. What inspired you to get through this moment? Was it fulfilling in the end?

message 2: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Rivers (joe_rivers) | 62 comments Mod
At the end of 2017, I found myself searching for myself intensely. It was the first time I ever wanted to give up on my dreams. Out of fear, I was willing to step aside from the paper and pen and look into a new career perspective. My thoughts were no longer adding up the ideas I conceptualized. Then, suddenly, I was presented innovative view. It's that when you're dreaming begin to take a toll on you is when you know you've leveled up in life. I had to remind myself that if accomplishing a dream was comfortable everyone would be doing it. From there, I created a plan to write 250 words per day about how I felt during that day. This concept was my way of overcoming the idea of giving up. I had to remind myself of my inner greatness and how that played a part in my long-term success. I'm still nowhere close to where I want to be in my life. However, each day I'm growing; I feel myself getting closer.