DiverseCity discussion

Leah on the Offbeat (Simonverse, #3)
This topic is about Leah on the Offbeat

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Arianna Lekhraj | 136 comments Mod
Comment your thoughts!

message 2: by Nicole (last edited May 16, 2018 02:00AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nicole (a_loverofbooks) (a_loverofbooks) | 170 comments Mod
I think if Anna and Morgan were the first people to be there for Leah, then she should cut them some slack. She could say to Morgan I will forgive you if you apologise to Abby and acknowledge what you did was wrong. It looks like she’s pretty upset about what she said. And people do say stupid and horrible things that they don’t always mean when they’re sad or angry. She just got rejected by the college she wanted to go to. I feel like Leah is just being a LITTLE hard on her. I’m not saying what Morgan said is okay. But if she feels terrible for saying it, I would forgive her.

But then Leah is Leah and I also admire that she is sticking to her guns and is standing up for what she thinks is right.

With Garrett, Leah puts it perfectly; he is a slightly adorable doofus. But I really want something to happen between Leah and Abby! THERE IS A SPARK!

Awh poor Simon! I hope he and Bram work everything out and stay together because they are just so cute and perfect together.

I just LOVE SIMON! He is so cute and so lovely and did I mention that I love him?

Maria Lopez | 85 comments Mod
I love simon too!!!! I need more of him & Bram!

& I agree Nicole she could cut Morgan some slack if she were to apologize to Abby