Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

The Labyrinth
This topic is about The Labyrinth
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > R2R The Labyrinth (10 copies)

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dorian (last edited Jul 28, 2014 08:51PM) (new) - added it

Dorian Zari I'm offering 10 copies of my dark urban fantasy novel, The Labyrinth.
The Labyrinth by Dorian Zari

Synopsis: Dan, Sarah, Zack and Carly are soul mates. They just don’t know it yet, seeing as they’ve never met. Nor do they know that they share a dark secret: each of them has a debilitating superhuman sense they can’t control.

They become aware of each other when they violently exchange bodies for a life-changing moment and set out to meet. Their journey turns into a race against time when they discover - almost at the cost of their lives - that something else wants to find them too: a monster masquerading as a teenager in a suit that calls itself the Guardian.

After barely surviving their first encounters with it, they travel across Europe toward each other. On the way they try to discover what the Guardian is, why it wants to kill them and how to kill it first. But their sinister road trip reveals much more than they ever wanted to know, including the fact that the term “soul-mate” is anything but romantic.

The copies will be gifted by Smashwords code, and I'd like for the reviews to be posted on Amazon and Goodreads.

When posting your review, please be sure to state something like this, "I received this book from the author for an honest review.".

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Dorian

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 01, 2014 04:25PM) (new)

Hi Dorian!
I am interested in reading and reviewing your book :)

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 7 comments thank you for the copy of your book.

Michael-owen Jeffries | 38 comments i would be interested in R2R your book in paperback form

message 5: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (goodreadscomdeborahduran) | 10 comments I am interested in reading and reviewing your book The Labyrinth.

message 6: by Dorian (new) - added it

Dorian Zari Hello!

Malissa and Deborah I will PM you to ask you for your e-mails.

Michael-owen this is an e-book R2R only I'm afraid so if you want a virtual copy I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Michael-owen Jeffries | 38 comments can i have a pdf of your book here is my e-mail michaelowen_jeffries@yahoo.co.uk

message 8: by Valerie (new) - added it

Valerie Hi Dorian,
Your plot sounds fascinating, I would love to R2R. For other

message 9: by Dorian (new) - added it

Dorian Zari Hello Valerie,

Thanks for your interest in The Labyrinth and I will P.M. you right after I write this message.

Michael-owen - I have sent you the pdf of the book to the e-mail address you provided. Hope you enjoy it.

message 10: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (goodreadscomdeborahduran) | 10 comments I would like R2R the Labyrinth in mobi form if possible. thank you.
amantedeborah@yahoo.com
Deborah Martinez

message 11: by Dorian (new) - added it

Dorian Zari Hello Deborah,

Thanks for wanting to participate in the Labyrinth R2R. I have sent the book over to your e-mail.

Ramona Plant | 94 comments If you still have any copies left I would be happy to read and review it.
Thanks,
Ramona

message 13: by Dorian (new) - added it

Dorian Zari Hello Ramona,

I've sent you a P.M. Thanks for participating in this, I really appreciate it.
Dorian

Kelly (ladyoberon) | 11 comments I'm interested in participating in this one if it's not too late. My email address is kellytruelove@integrityconsultants.net and any format or coupon code is fine. Your book sounds intriguing!

message 15: by Dorian (new) - added it

Dorian Zari Hello Kelly,

It's never too late. I've sent the book over to your email address.

Ramona Plant | 94 comments All done and reviews are posted :) Thanks again for letting me participate :)

message 17: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica (jessicaweisheit) I'd be interested in participating as well if you still have a copy left! Let me know if it's not too late!
Thanks,
Jessica

message 18: by Dorian (new) - added it

Dorian Zari Hello Jessica,

That's the beauty of e-books. Infinite copies.

And there's always room for people who want to read.

I'll P.M. you.

Michael-owen Jeffries | 38 comments i have done my review of your e-book Dorian

message 20: by Kelly (last edited Sep 09, 2014 03:39PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kelly (ladyoberon) | 11 comments Dorian, just wanted to make sure you received my review. It's currently posted at GR and Amazon.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 21: by Dorian (new) - added it

Dorian Zari Hello Kelly,

I've received both you reviews, thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the book.