What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Knight's Vow (The Kinsmen, #1)
This topic is about A Knight's Vow
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Medieval Romance. Runaway h in forest blackmailed into marriage. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by crazy1bad (last edited May 09, 2018 05:31AM) (new) - added it

crazy1bad | 188 comments Please help me to find this HR. h runs away from grandfather's/uncle's castle into forest. There she meets the knight H on his way to revenge on her grandfather/uncle. They have sex, the h thinks H is a commoner and he thinks she is a servant girl. The h goes back home. The H visits them as a guest. The h's granfather/uncle wants to marry her off. The H proposes but the h refuse. So the H blackmails her, he will tell her grandfather/uncle about their night together if she does not marry him.
Btw the castle where the h lived were originally the H's family castle. He wanted it back, if he married the h he would get it back without bloodshed.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36622 comments Mod
Farida6, around what year did you read this book?

What's the location - England, Scotland?

message 3: by crazy1bad (new) - added it

crazy1bad | 188 comments Farida6 wrote: "Please help me to find this HR. h runs away from grandfather's/uncle's castle into forest. There she meets the knight H on his way to revenge on her grandfather/uncle. They have sex, the h thinks H..."

I am not sure, btw it's medieval. I think I read it a year ago.

message 4: by crazy1bad (new) - added it

crazy1bad | 188 comments I FOUND IT:) A Knight's Vow