Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Help please. Don’t remember title or author of a 3 part book series!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Galloway | 2 comments I read a 3 part book series. I can’t remember the names of them or the author. Each book had a different name but they were all a part of a series. The book was about a family that lived in California and inherited a mansion in Paris and After the girl does the family decides to move to the house in Paris. After they move in weird things start to happen. The community doesn’t want them to move in bc they think the house is cursed. Back in like the 1800’s the Madaam that lived there would drink people’s blood with a silver straw. That is what kept her alive. She starts stalking the family which turns out to be some of her kin. The daughter that died is a ghost and she is trying to save her little sister from becoming a victim of the madame. She and another guy and a maid that used to work for the madame ... which are all ghost, start to plot a way to get rid of her (madame) by drowning her in a Pond.

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather Galloway | 2 comments Thanks. I am new to this and was just desperate to find the books Title! I just joined today and trying to figure things out!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.