Who's Your Author? discussion

Blood Games (Chicagoland Vampires, #10)
This topic is about Blood Games
Member Buddy Reads > Blood Games by Chloe Neill

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments

This topic is open for discussion of Blood Games by Chloe Neill. Be Prepared for SPOILERS.

While Merit didn’t choose to become a vampire or Sentinel of Cadogan House, she vowed to fight for her House and its Master, and she’s managed to forge strong alliances with powerful supernaturals across Chicago. But even though Merit has had wild adventures, this may be her deadliest yet...

A killer is stalking Chicago, preying on humans and leaving his victims with magical souvenirs. The CPD hasn’t been able to track the assailant, and as the body count rises, the city is running out of options. Vampires and humans aren’t on great terms, but murder makes for strange bedfellows. Can Merit find the killer before she becomes a target?

message 2: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments Reserved

Angie | 419 comments Preordered on ebook and audible!

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments Is it finally at audible? I have been stalking the book and haven't seen it.

Angie | 419 comments Oh dang it Darcy! You're right! I keep WANTING to preorder it on audible but haven't been able to! Sorry! I will get in there as soon as it's available!

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I quick went to check to see if they added it this morning, but no luck.

I was doing the same thing with Magic Breaks and it finally showed up late last week. I guess we can hope for that with this book. Although one of Neill's recent books didn't hit audio until a month or so after the normal release date.

Angie | 419 comments She was having a pre-order contest that ended this past Friday, that she extended at one point because the audible wasn't available yet, so she has been expecting it to show up at any time I guess. I do better if I read it the first time, but I definitely want the audible too.

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments This is one of the series that I prefer to read by audio. So I'll be bummed if it isn't up right away.

Angie | 419 comments I do like the vocal artists that have done the previous books, but my mind wanders if I don't have the words in front of me. So if I miss something on the second or third time I listen to something, it's not a big deal, but if I miss it on the first time around, then I miss it completely. And I can't do the whole immersion thing, where I read along with the narrator. To me what's the point of that? Unless it's something I really need help with pronunciation or something.

message 10: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments I just saw the first book of this series in mass market paperback on the book store shelf.

Angie | 419 comments Book 3 will be coming out in December in mass market paperback, and her coming soon list shows all the way up to book 7 next November. It however seems to skip book 5, which would seriously upset some people if they were reading them for the first time and couldn't get ahold of book 5 I'm thinking. Pretty important installment of the story and all. By the way, Tantor Media, who does her audio books, has CDs and mp3 CDs for preorder, but it's not showing audible yet either for Blood Games. It's 9 audio CDs for $31 or 1 mp3 cd for $15. The link is on her "The Books" page on her site.

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments This one is finally up at audible. I've pre-ordered my copy.

Angie | 419 comments Yay!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blood Games (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Chloe Neill (other topics)