The Selection [RP] discussion

[ GENERAL ] > group chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 253 (253 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by cosmic (new)

cosmic (erosful) | 67 comments

hello! i'm miranda.

is there any possible way that i can become a mod? i'm really good with organization and i'm a consistent rper.

message 2: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Who's the prince?

message 3: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) | 241 comments Mod
I’ve been looking for an active selection group!

message 4: by Angel (new)

I’m going to make a princess, a guard, and a selected!

message 5: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Awesome! We’re just getting started out, so that works out great for both of us!

message 6: by Angel (new)

Hm. I think that this group could be a little more organized, just to clear up any lingering confusion. Also, it seems like cosmic created the majority of the threads but is not a mod?

message 7: by Angel (new)

Oh, that makes sense! Yes, that would be nice, I especially think that some basic rules need to be enforced so that the group runs smoothly. Pehaps a moderator application thread to start?

message 8: by Angel (new)

I have not seen a questions thread, so I’ll post here. Should the princess be younger than the prince, or can she be of equal age?

message 9: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Angel wrote: "I have not seen a questions thread, so I’ll post here. Should the princess be younger than the prince, or can she be of equal age?"

Or can she be older?

message 10: by cosmic (new)

i apologize for leaving borehand. due to some inconveniences, i had to take a quick break, but now i've returned. if you'll have me, then thank you.

message 11: by cosmic (new)

oh, sure

message 12: by Kelly (new)

Kelly
Hiii, I'm new.

message 13: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Welcome!

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Hey, so I've decided I have to leave this group. It's nothing personal or anything, just that a friend of mine and I have decided to revive an old group of ours and I'd rather be dedicated to that Selection. I'll delete all my characters and you can delete my claims if you'd like :)

message 15: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Aw, hate to see you go! Good luck with your group!

message 16: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) I deleted two of my characters, so if one of the mods could delete their date threads that would be great

message 17: by Maddison (new)

Maddison | 2 comments Am I too late to create a character?

message 18: by Angel (new)

Nope!

message 19: by Maddison (new)

Maddison | 2 comments Awesome!

message 20: by Max (new)

Max Hi guys,
I've been thinking about this group for a while and while I love it very much I have too many rps going on and I simply can't keep up with all of them. This group has been great but I just can't seem to summon up the energy to reply most of the time and I can't keep up with my real life and all of my rps. So I regret to inform you that I will be leaving this group. I won't leave quite yet because I would like to know if any of you would be willing to adopt the Prince (because he is rather important to the plot) if no one is willing to I guess I will continue this rp but my replies will most likely be short and it might take me a while to reply to them.

message 21: by Angel (new)

ok!!

message 22: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Coates (laurenjcoates) | 1 comments Is this group still active?

message 23: by Angel (new)

not really, the person who rp’ed the prince decided to leave 🤷🏼‍♀️

message 24: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie I absolutely love the idea of a prince and a princess. I'm assuming that both royals are bi but I might be wrong?!?! I'd love to make a female selected to woo the Princess.

message 25: by Angel (new)

hm, i was going with the hetronormative assumption. but i can totally make the princess bi or pan!! the gender ratio of 35 men to 35 women will remain the same though.

message 26: by Angel (new)

i haven’t read the selection in years, but today i found copies of the crown and the heir online so guess what i just did! yes! i wasted my time and what i learned is there is apparently another county called the paraguay-argentina union. that’s it tbh

message 27: by Ria (new)

Ria | 4 comments hey sorry I've been on this chart for like ages and I actually am still so confused on how we are doing this! I love the idea of twins having a selection. how can I get involved? I would love to be one of the selected!

message 28: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie As far as I know, just claim a district and make a character!
Also, Angel, are you going to be the princess? I was kind of wondering if I could revoke my claims on selected/other characters and do that but if you want it then you can have it.

message 29: by Ria (new)

Ria | 4 comments What districts are taken?

message 30: by Angel (new)

Ria we have a thread for claims of characters/provinces. If you go there you can find all the info you’re looking for

Lily, I am making the selected princess and the selected I am making (a girl) will be in the prince’s selection. :)

message 31: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie Angel wrote: "Ria we have a thread for claims of characters/provinces. If you go there you can find all the info you’re looking for

Lily, I am making the selected princess and the selected I am making (a girl) ..."

Okay, that's kinda what I thought you'd do.
Can I make my Princess of France be friends with her? Also, may I make a female Selected to enter the Princess's selection? If you aren't comfortable with that it's alright and I can just enter the character in the other Selection.

message 32: by Angel (new)

Sure for the princess!

I’m still deliberating on making the selection have lgbt+ relationships, purely bc the books are heteronormative. Although in the heir, there is a gay relationship, so im thinking yes, we can have a ogbt+ selection :) i just have to edit a few things

message 33: by Lily Marie (new)

Lily Marie i could like,,, help edit things if you'd like
I don't have any mod experience :P but I'd love to learn

message 34: by Angel (new)

that’s fine! there’s really not a need for another mod rn, seeing as activity is so low 😂😂

message 35: by jay (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) | 118 comments okay this is gonna be awesome

message 36: by Angel (new)

im v excited!! not a lot of active folks tho smh

message 37: by jay (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) | 118 comments i’m about to send out a mass invite

message 38: by jay (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) | 118 comments oof ok i just sent out 136 invites

message 39: by Angel (new)

omg!!

message 40: by Angel (new)

tbh the sole reason i friend ppl is to invite them to my rp groups lol

message 41: by jay (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) | 118 comments that’s a mood lmao

message 42: by jay (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) | 118 comments ok now i gotta come up with a glamorous royal name and an equally glamorous fc,,,

message 43: by jay (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) | 118 comments tall, blonde, bisexual, royalty... hmmmm.

message 44: by Angel (new)

glamour? pshawwwww

message 45: by Angel (new)

sebastian stan is hot af tho. but also 35 so hmm

message 46: by jay (last edited Dec 04, 2018 08:45PM) (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) | 118 comments seb stan is wayyyy too old lmao this guys gotta be 19,,, lemme check my pinterest board of potential male fcs

message 47: by jay (new)

jay (jaysonstreet) | 118 comments pedro bertilini, perhaps?

message 48: by Angel (new)

what a nerd lol

message 49: by Angel (new)

not like i have a list of potential fc/s or anything... me??? never!

message 50: by cosmic (new)

omg i love pedro
it feels weird returning to this group when i helped out the original creator of this group

« previous 1 3 4 5 6