2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Murder on Mulberry Bend (Gaslight Mystery, #5)
This topic is about Murder on Mulberry Bend

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
What are your thoughts about the moment Frank saw Emilia’s body in the park through when he next saw Sarah?

Phrynne | 605 comments I loved that whole scene! Another big step towards the two of them owning up to their feelings:)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
That was the jolt he needed to stop dallying with this woman. It was a powerful moment from when he first recognized Sarah’s clothing until the body was turned over. Frank couldn’t even control his instinctive response when Sarah opened the door to him afterwards. Even she knows he’s got feelings for her.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1391 comments Exactly! I certainly hope the next book move us more than incrementally toward an acknowledged relationship, if one is to become reality for Frank and Sarah.

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments That was a great scene, including his reaction to finally seeing Sarah on her doorstep.

I agree Charlene. I like the slow burn, but I'm ready for a little more action between these two.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Poor Frank! He was completely devastated and I think this is the moment when he realized his feelings for Sarah and couldn't deny them any longer.

I agree with others that this relationship needs to get a move on!