CPL's Book Quest: The Challenge discussion

2018 Weekly Threads > Week 19- What Are You Reading?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 754 comments Mod
Happy 1st full week of May!

What is everyone reading this week? Started any good books? I'm working on finishing up some manga series before I go on my trip next week. It's also the time of year for my Lord of the Rings reread. It's the perfect book series for a trip around a foreign country.

Don't forget, May's Online Book Club book is The Hound of the Baskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Join us each week for discussion questions about the book.

Happy reading, everyone!

message 2: by Ingrid (new)

Ingrid Hurst (bookrdr) | 279 comments I’m on the 3rd book in the Red Rising series.
The Last Magician was an amazing book. Finished that the other week

message 3: by Ann (last edited May 07, 2018 02:56PM) (new)

Ann (ann-fracturedfiction) | 479 comments The last two books I read were The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown and The Graves are Walking: The Great Famine and the Saga of the Irish People by John Kelly (fascinating in a really tick you off sort of way). I've pulled out my Hound of the Baskerville and am ready to dive in. :)
The Gifts of Imperfection Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brené Brown The Graves Are Walking The Great Famine and the Saga of the Irish People by John Kelly The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle