Shut Up & Read discussion

Past-Read It & Reap Books > {Read It & Reap 321} - Flight of Blue by A.E. Howard

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Jul 31, 2014 04:36PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3466 comments Mod
What is Read It & Reap?
Our Read It & Reap program is designed with authors in mind. Our goal is to help indie and self-published authors promote their books. If you are signing up to review Please Remember you have 3 weeks to read and review and post the links to your review on this page! For more information about RI&R and our Rules & Requirements click here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

Title: Flight of Blue
Author: A.E. Howard
Genre: Middle Grade/Early Young Adult Contemporary Fantasy
Formats Available: Epub & Mobi
Pages # 335
Review Due Date: August 14/14

Synopsis:

A cursed traffic light. A rip in the fabric of the world. A sorcerer injured on a quest for revenge.

Kai and Ellie embark on a journey to return the sorcerer to his home. Entangled in events that could destroy the world, Kai must choose if he will accept the role he was born to play, but isn't sure he wants.

Kai's view of the world is shattered when Reginald, an Opossum sorcerer with attitude, speaks. Reginald becomes an unwilling guide, and Kai finds himself on a journey where every discovery only leads to more questions. With time running out as the Realm of Darkness pushes through, he must learn all he can about himself and his parents' past to find a way to close the rip between the Realms before his world vanishes. But truth is more dangerous than illusion, and he finds the fate of the world resting on his ability to wield his newly discovered magic.

A page-turning blend of non-stop action and memorable characters, Flight of Blue puts a timeless theme in a modern setting where compassion, loyalty, courage, and friendship can stand in the face of great evil, and overcome.

Be one of the first 20 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Formats available: Mobi & Epub

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks.

Review Due Date: August 14/14

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Reviewers

1. Loni - LoniSue5775@gmail.com - mobi
2. Ayla - aylaelie@yahoo.com - mobi
3. Raph - raf_yo_95@yahoo.com - epub
4. Hope - dunbedisaster@hotmail.com - mobi
5. Asish - asishjk@gmail.com - epub

message 2: by Loni (new)

Loni Engledow (lonisue75) | 50 comments This sounds exactly like a book that the boys in my classes would love to read. I would love to read and review it for you. Mobi or EPub
LoniSue5775@gmail.com

message 3: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylatheresa) | 166 comments Hi Tana, sounds intetesting,may I have a copy please , in mobi aylaelie@yahoo.com , thank you

message 4: by Tana (new)

sent Loni and Ayla an email

message 5: by Raph♛ (new)

Raph♛ (thebookdragoness) i would like a copy please. in epub
raf_yo_95@yahoo.com.
thank you in advance ^^

message 6: by Hope (new)

Hope Dee (hopesings) | 4 comments dunbedisaster@hotmail.com and mobi please

message 7: by Tana (new)

sent emails to Raph and Hope

message 8: by Asish (new)

Asish (rangersunrider) | 10 comments asishjk@gmail.com
Epub please

message 9: by Tana (new)

sent Asish an email

message 10: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (aylatheresa) | 166 comments Thanks for the fun read, left a review at amazon and this is ours at goodreads.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 11: by Asish (last edited Aug 14, 2014 09:26AM) (new)

message 12: by Raph♛ (new)

Raph♛ (thebookdragoness) thank you for giving me the opportunity to read this book:)
my review is here:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...