1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Adrian & Lunatic Krovan

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments Okay I am here now.

message 2: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments Ya sounds good

message 3: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments Name:Kyle
Looks:He is around 5 foot 9. He has medium length raven colored hair. He has yellow eyes. He is very pale and he looks really skinny but he is still very strong. Normally wears black and a coat to hide his wings (they are raven wings).
Job:works at a Café. He I said the entertainer and a waiter if they are short staffed.
Specialty: Skilled in martial arts and good at fighting with swords. He loves the music and arts he is skilled at playing the piano and drum set. He also sings and dances in his free time.

message 4: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments (Time to start)
Since the Café is empty I decide it would be nice to fill the silence so I go up to the piano and start playing Burn from the musical Hamilton.

message 5: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments (Ya that’s noramlly how I do it)
I see a guy walk in and to lighten the mood I start to play the song Heart and Soul. Even the song brightens my mood so, it makes me smile wider then I normally do.

message 6: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments (Ya if you need any help you can ask)
He could stop staring a him he felt happy that he made the guy smile, so he started to sing along.
“Heart and soul I fell in love with you. Heart and soul. The way a fool would do. Madly. Because you held me tight”

message 7: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments (Sorry I had to leave to go to a book store)
Out of interest I slide of the seat of the piano and walk up the boy. “What are you writing?”

message 8: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments (Okay that’s fine)
I try and hide the slight blush on my face when he complements me. “That’s cool I really love reading books. Hopefully if you come up with an idea I can read it. Is there any song you want me to play.”
Oh my gosh I am such an idiot why would I just say is there anything you would like me to play! Calm down play it cool Kyle play is cool.

message 9: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments “Oh I have read some of your books before they are amazing! Oh I have an idea for the song” I basically bound up to the piano looking like an idiot. I start to play I won’t say from Hercules. “If there's a prize for rotten judgement, I guess I've already won that. No man is worth the aggravation. That's ancient history, been there, done that”

message 10: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments I had reached the end of the song “At least out loud I won't say I'm in love.” After the last note I smile happily at him “Did you like it?” I am an idiot why do I get so energetic.

message 11: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments I start to get really nervous because he is kindve cute “I-I’m Kyle.” I feel like I could just fly from happiness I mean I could, but I want to live a normal life.

message 12: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments “Ya, if you could not tell I am the one that provides entertainment around here.” I swear I have been smiling so much my mouth hurts.

message 13: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments “That’s why I am an entertanier because I am a people person and I like making people feel happy.” I remembered when I was younger and I played piano with someone I forget who it was but we had an amazing duet. During that time I had my wings out. What I wouldn’t do to fly again.

message 14: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments “Okay.” I walk up back to the piano and start to play You Will Be Found form Dear Evan Hansen “Have you ever felt like nobody was there? Have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? Have you ever felt like you could disappear? Like you could fall, and no one would hear?”

message 15: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments Every time I see him look at me I blush he is really really cute. I am happy he has liked my music.

message 16: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments I get up and walk into the bath room. I untie the leather straps that are under my clothes to hold my wings in place. My wings hurt a lot because I can’t move them so it helps to stretch them. I stretch my wings out and start to get ready to go back out.

message 17: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments (See ya)

message 18: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments I was about to put the straps back on when I was stretching on of my wings made a loud cracking noice and I realized that since I didn’t stretch it yesterday that they had become stiff. They were fine now at least.

message 19: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments (I ment one not on my fault sorry)

message 20: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments I folded my wings back he had come into the bathroom he saw me. “I-I-it’s n-not what you think!” I screwed up bad I should not have taken so long. I started to tear up.

message 21: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments I quickly put on the straps, shirt, and jacket. I started to cry. I could not help, but fall to the floor. I don’t even know if he would want to be friends with me. Sure he won’t hurt me, but could he stand being friends with a mutant.

message 22: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments I look up at him and I smile weakly and I chuckle “Man I was always an ugly crier.” I put my head on his shoulder and keep crying. He is the first one who haven’t run away.

message 23: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments I hug him I have never met someone who was, so understanding. “You are the only one who has never run away.” He means the world to me now because he saved mine.

message 24: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments “Ya I would like to very much.” I almost blushed no one ever calls me beautiful. The only time people call me beautiful is if they’d don’t see me with my wings, but he accepted for all on the stuff I have.

message 25: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments “My shift was actually about to end, so I can go now.” Him looking down at me is actally kind of pretty he seems, so kind and frogiving.

message 26: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments I blank out a bit staring into his eyes as he stares into mine. “Oh ya I will get my stuff.” I stand up and head out of the bathroom and gather up my stuff. Which is just some chapstick and wallet. I change into my normal cloths. Which is tight black jeans a black shirt with a red jacket, I also slip on my black beanie. I put on a small smile as I walk out. “Ready to go.”

message 27: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Lucas (TransArtPerson) | 40 comments “Okay!” I say unnaturally happy, but I am very happy to spend time with him. I smiled a little bIt brighter because I saw him smile.