Cat Mystery Readers discussion

2018 Purrfect Reading Challenge > R.B.'s 2018 Purrfect Challenge

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.B. (last edited Aug 18, 2018 12:33PM) (new)

message 2: by R.B. (last edited Aug 18, 2018 12:28PM) (new)

R.B. | 9 comments 2018 Purrfect Challenge
Level: Kneading (20 books)

01. Borrowed Crime by Laurie Cass 3★ 17/5 review
02. Cat on the Edge by Shirley Rousseau Murphy 1★ 13/8 review
03. The Cat, the Quilt and the Corpse by Leann Sweeney 4★ 18/8 review

Borrowed Crime (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery, #3) by Laurie Cass Cat on the Edge (Joe Grey, #1) by Shirley Rousseau Murphy The Cat, the Quilt and the Corpse (A Cats In Trouble Mystery, #1) by Leann Sweeney

message 4: by Anna Catharina (new)

Anna Catharina I have read three of your to-read-list (Ali Brandon, Miranda James and Lilian Jackson Braun) and really liked them. Murder past due by Miranda James is one of my favourites.

message 5: by Betty (new)

Betty (bettylouise54) | 55 comments I have read all but 3 of these Books. All are good reading. Enjoy!

message 6: by Karine (new)

Karine Gordineer (karineg) | 15 comments Love the Sofie Kelley books!

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 175 comments I see some new authors on your list that I have not read yet. Thanks for sharing I will look them up! I love the Cat Who novels & have read them all!

message 8: by R.B. (last edited Aug 17, 2018 05:48AM) (new)

R.B. | 9 comments I just read Witching Ain't Easy where the protagonist has a talking black cat named Luna. She's the protagonist's best friend and helps her with the investigation as well, even though she never leaves the house. She's a snarky little one and her parts were funny.

I'm not sure if her character was prominent enough to add to this challenge though.