The Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge discussion

Books, Movies and Music > Checklist of Books

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Windy (new)

Windy | 44 comments Would anyone be interested in a Google Sheets list of the books in the reading challenge? I have it set up using checkboxes so that you can just mark the books you have read and the ones you own. I can provide the link. You would have to make a copy to your own Google Drive, but assuming that it copies correctly you can just use the macro in tools titled "Sort Books" and it will sort by Read->Owned->Author->Title.

message 2: by Margriet (new)

Margriet (m4rgriet) | 12 comments I like Google Sheets that have something to do with books :). So, yes please!

message 3: by Windy (new)

Windy | 44 comments Margriet wrote: "I like Google Sheets that have something to do with books :). So, yes please!"

Like I said, you will have to make a copy, but everything should work fine from there. I also set it up to tell you the percent of books read and owned.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

message 4: by Margriet (last edited May 05, 2018 11:44AM) (new)

Margriet (m4rgriet) | 12 comments It works! Thank you.
And I have some reading to do ;). I am now at 6.2%.

message 5: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (miniguinea73) | 0 comments this is wonderful! thank you!

message 6: by Frau Spätzle (new)

Frau Spätzle (soenne) Thank you so much, Windy! This is fantastic! :)

message 7: by jb (new)

jb Byrkit (jbbyrkit) | 59 comments Very cool!

message 8: by A Ms.Bennet (new)

A Ms.Bennet (emmax1f9dax1f3fb) | 0 comments it works! Thank you so much

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lindsay  | 29 comments I am technology illiterate. is there a reason why it is viewable only in my mobile drive? I haven't tried on PC.

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lindsay  | 29 comments I fixed it. thanks.

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lindsay  | 29 comments I really like that. thanks. 9.1% read and 27.7% owned. it is fun to keep motivated.

message 12: by Windy (new)

Windy | 44 comments I'm glad everyone is liking it. I needed something to help me keep track of what I owned since I have a habit of buying books I already own.

message 13: by Elba (new)

Elba (elbamaria) | 99 comments Oh my gosh, this list is so great. Thanks for sharing it! I love my bookish community.

message 14: by Corinne (new)

Corinne West (cupandpaper) | 1 comments This is awesome -- thanks so much!

message 15: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra | 21 comments This works a treat! Thanks so much for sharing it :)

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Johnson | 324 comments Mod
Thank you!! I'm at 29.8% read now. And when I finish reading 10 years of solitude I will be at 30.1% I use the library a lot so I only own 4.1% and I haven't even read most of those yet.

message 17: by Kim (new)

Kim (flychickadee) | 72 comments Thank you for sharing this!!!

message 18: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (miniguinea73) | 0 comments I'm at 14.5%. I thought I would have read more. Sigh...