message 1: by Pebbles (new)

Pebbles | 323 comments Mod
Hello

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hai. Anyone on?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey there :P whats up?

message 6: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 95 comments hey mitchell, may I ask since your a strong christian. what do you think of the creation theory?

message 7: by Pebbles (new)

I am not a strong Christian and I believe in the theory of evolution, I think that life was started by God and it progressed on its own from there

message 8: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 95 comments okay, miss read your comment in the religion thread, now I know this sounds rude, mean and judgeful, but in my honest opinion. If you beleave in the creation theory after being told everything about evolution you are a lesser being. I truly beleave that

message 9: by Pebbles (new)

It is mean and rude it's sound like the thing that hard core religious people say to non religious people and it is actually hurtful to me and my family

message 10: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 95 comments I know it is but to me its true. I see no reason to beleave in stuff like that. evolution to me is fact. it has been proven to happen. I don't mind the theory that god started life and it grew or he did the big bang but people who beleave that god created the earth in 7 days and know about evolution to me is a lesser being. I know that sounds horrible but thats how it is

message 11: by Pebbles (new)

My father stopped being an alcoholic because of creationism, that's why I don't judge people

message 12: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 95 comments and I know I sound like one of them. thats why I don't talk about it to much. I hate feeling like that but I need to sometimes.

message 13: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 95 comments he stooped because of christianity not creationism.

message 14: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 95 comments sorry, I hate talking about stuff like this but this is a place of opinion

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone on?