All About YA discussion

E (E, #1)
This topic is about E
R2R Archives > R2R: E (CLOSED)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by These Violent Delights (last edited Nov 29, 2014 10:55AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1221 comments Mod
To sign up for a copy of this book, please comment with this information:

Your email address:
What format you'd like to receive (if applicable):

Book: E
Number of copies available: As many as needed, for now (Mobi & PDF, Epub)
Genre: Science Fiction, Dystopia
Age Range: 15+

Synopsis:
A poignant tale of love and friendship in a world beyond hope…

Outpost Three: a huddle of crumbling buildings choked by a concrete wall. Cracked pavement, rusted metal, splintering boards. Huge robotic Sentries police the streets, but the Ten Laws are broken every time one turns its back.

Eden is determined, smart, and a born survivor. Stripped of her memories and dumped on the streets of the Outpost, slavers and starvation are only the beginning of her problems. A devastating conflict is coming that threatens to consume her world and tear her newfound family apart.

Life is harsh. It makes no exceptions. Not even for the innocent.

“Absolutely heart-stopping! Grizzly, dark, haunting and gripping in a way that kept me glued in to the very end. If you are looking for a strong and smart heroine in a kick butt dystopian world, this is the book for you.” - Leti Del Mar, author of Land of the Unaltered

“The characters are fascinating, especially the enigmatic love interest Jonas, and his threatening rival, the dark and sizzling Matt.” - Pol Blaze, author of Pan-Dim.

R2R Sign Ups:

1. Samantha @ samanthaclysdale@yahoo.ca

Kate Wrath Hey guys. I now have epub and some other file formats available. Pretty much any format, actually. Only one copy is out so far-- to Maggy, who messaged me personally. Plenty more available, and it has a straight 5-star rating so far. Check it out. :)

message 3: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
Before anyone requests any more books, please be sure to check out our new R2R rules.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Samantha Clysdale This book sounds interesting. samanthaclysdale@yahoo.ca

epub please

Kate Wrath Just sent the epub in an email. Thanks! :)

Samantha wrote: "This book sounds interesting. samanthaclysdale@yahoo.ca

epub please"

Samantha Clysdale I got it. Thank you.

Samantha Clysdale Here is my book review. The book review on my blog will be up on Feb. 2 2015.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Kate Wrath Samantha wrote: "Here is my book review. The book review on my blog will be up on Feb. 2 2015.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thanks so much, Samantha! I've followed your blog (which is sooo pretty, btw).

The second book is out and now available for review, so if you'd like to review it, give me a shout. Thanks!

Kate

Samantha Clysdale Thank you Kate. If you want to email me book two. I will combine the two books on the blog.

Samantha Clysdale Samantha wrote: "Thank you Kate. If you want to email me book two. I will combine the two books on the blog post. "

message 11: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate Wrath Samantha wrote: "Samantha wrote: "Thank you Kate. If you want to email me book two. I will combine the two books on the blog post. ""

Sure, I'll send it out! :)

Samantha Clysdale I got it and added it to my kobo.