Angels Don't Fall discussion

Mod Apps

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Explain to me why you are qualified to be a moderator.

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Park (suezy) | 37 comments I can keep people in line.

message 3: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Aside from that. While that is a valuable skill, that does not qualify you to be a moderator here.

message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Park (suezy) | 37 comments What do you expect?

message 5: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Rudimentary knowledge of the supernatural, a basic grasp of christian mythology, as a start. The basis of this group is roleplay with angels, demons, and other supernatural beings.

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Park (suezy) | 37 comments I can do that.

message 7: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) What is the difference between a fallen angel and a demon?

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Park (suezy) | 37 comments Demons are evil, fallen angels who follow Satan instead of God

message 9: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) I was expecting something a little more detailed, but that's close.

Fallen angels are angels that fell from grace for various reasons. They did or desired something that caused them to fall out of favor with God, resulting in them being banished from heaven.

Demons are the spawn of Satan, the original fallen angel, or the Seven Archdemons, depending on the lore you follow

message 10: by dashofmagic, Lady Darkness (new)

dashofmagic | 50 comments Mod
I have a good grasp of the supernatural world as well as Christian mythology and I am learning more. I’m good at keeping things on track and making sure nobody goes too overboard.

message 11: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) I was wondering when you'd join. *hits mod button*

message 12: by dashofmagic, Lady Darkness (new)

dashofmagic | 50 comments Mod
Sorry it took me so long, I’ve been at school and I’m rehersal now.