Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

True Blood > Alexander Skarsgård naked (but no naughty bits shown) in a shower!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nlojeda) | 471 comments Mod
http://perezhilton.com/2009-08-14-oh-...

I can't get the video to work for me, but Perezhilton.com posted a clip of a Swedish movie scene with True Blood star Alexander Skarsgård naked in a shower with two other guys!

message 2: by Susan (Suz) (new)

Susan (Suz) (sharney) That's awesome! Thanks Nicole!!!!

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky | 93 comments
***** SPOILER ******

thanks nicole....has me looking forward to the eric sookie shower scene even more!!

message 4: by Jaycee (new)

Jaycee (goodreadscomnyx) | 7 comments HMMMM ...I really don't need to know what they are saying--- is there a way to edit the words out and drop the picture a smidge more....hehehehe

message 5: by Kenna (new)

Kenna (kennas) This is one of those things that you cant unsee. Im going to be a good girl and not look this time. Nope, not looking. Not gonna do it.

I wonder if Cary will find his way to this thread.

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nlojeda) | 471 comments Mod
Kenna, you are funny!

message 7: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) I think I will pass on this one.

message 8: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Poor Cary. But you get olenty naked Sookie and half naked Sarah and Jessica. I'm sure you can at least sympathize that we'd like some eye candy too.

And I've been drooling over that shower scene for months. Amazing what you can find on You Tube. Look up Om Sara too.

message 9: by Cary (last edited Aug 15, 2009 03:44PM) (new)

Cary (Vortigern) Well I do get my moments like praying with Sarah,and Sarah's little rewards for good duty. Cause god told her to do it. Poor Jessica what will she do. A virgin fo evah. They are going to have to use majic on her. Time for Dr Ludwig!

message 10: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) Oh! I wonder if the doc COULD do something for her!? In the books, it wouldn't fly. Hell, they grow back whole limbs in the books. But maybe in the show!

message 11: by Meg (new)

Meg Myers (megmyersyahoocom) | 29 comments with our luch hbo will take that out... or do something stupid!