Mpreg-nation discussion

Welcomes and Introductions > Easily find good mpreg books by category

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bella (new)

Bella Bennet (bellabennet) | 7 comments I was frustrated trying to find highly rated mpreg books on Amazon.com so I created www.mpregbooks.com. Books over 4 stars are separated into categories! Lots and lots of categories!

message 2: by Patty (new)

Patty | 6 comments This is a great idea. I've bookmarked it and already bought 2 books from your list. Thank you! Going back to look some more.

message 3: by Karla (last edited Sep 07, 2018 09:16AM) (new)

Karla (i_kd) | 2 comments @Bella thank you! I’ve bookmarked it. 😺

message 4: by Missy~ (new)

Missy~ (missyc323) | 2 comments New to this group, and checked out that www.mpreg books web site, WOW oh WOW. It is terrific, and thank you to whoever put it together. I love my omegaverse and mpreg books. I prefer shifter, but I do love Leta Blake's non shifter omegaverse also.
Thanks again.

message 5: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Wolf (theblackfeather) | 8 comments Hi everyone, I wrote and released my very first omegaverse/MPREG book the other day! :) it's my own unique twist combining magic and shifters, with some angst and suspense.

message 6: by Lily (new)

Lily | 2 comments This is AMAZING!

message 7: by MollyAnn (new)

MollyAnn | 1 comments It's going to be a favorite website of mine for sure!!

message 8: by Aղցela W. (new)

Aղցela W. Hi everyone I love reading and I found myself reading more and more mpeg and omegaverse stories. Last year I read the Vale Valley series and couldn't get enough of them.