World, Writing, Wealth discussion

Announcements & Book Promotions > Worlds Magazine Issue 1 is Now Available...Submit Now For Issue 2!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 6 comments Worlds Magazine is my brainchild. Essentially I want to offer a way for indie-creators to market themselves for free by submitting to the free literary/arts magazine I started and earning free half-page ads if their entry is accepted. There was a great response to this and I am very excited to announce (officially) that the first issue is finished and now available at: gamutsubmit.wixsite.com/gamutworlds. Help me spread the word and get these amazingly talented people the recognition they deserve.

For all creators reading this, Worlds Magazine is accepting submissions for issue 2. Submissions for the Spring issue will be open from now until the beginning of June. You can submit to gamut_submit@hotmail.com.

Follow us on Facebook - facebook.com/gamutworlds & on Instagram: @gamut_worlds

I hope to garner a lot of attention for the magazine and by extension, the contributors that submit to it. I would appreciate any and all help.

Also, if you would like to volunteer I could use help with ad sales, marketing, and blog post writers. If you have any interest in volunteering you can contact me at gamut_submit@hotmail.com.

Thank you,
Rustin Petrae

message 2: by Mehreen (new)

Mehreen Ahmed (mehreen2) | 1908 comments Great Work!

message 3: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 6 comments Thank you!

message 4: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 16030 comments Hi Rustin, the mag looks cool. Best of luck with this excellent initiative!

message 5: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 6 comments Thank you Nik.

message 6: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) The issue looks good Rustin! Love the spread for my page. I may submit some more work for the next issue.

message 7: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (rustinpetrae) | 6 comments Awesome Justin. I did save some of your submissions you emailed over for Issue 2. You can definitely submit some more stuff though.