Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies discussion

ANNOUNCEMENTS! > IDEA/ REQUESTS

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EndlessPages (new)

EndlessPages (liv_readsx) | 266 comments Mod
Hi,

Looking for requests for what you guys wanna discuss! Perhaps a particular movies or show board you wanna see??? Any suggestion is welcome!

Liv

message 2: by Creative Orange (last edited May 23, 2018 05:08PM) (new)

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) You should have a ' Main Board ' folder in your group.

In this folder you must add discussions such as:

Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies
This is where you can add a discussion on the information of the group. It needs to be closed and marked as important. You can do this b editing the topics discussion.

Rules
You must also add a discussion about the rules of the group. It also needs to be closed and marked as important. This is so the group will see what to expect the guidelines of the groups are.

Get to know everyone
I think you must move the discussion to this folder because it is makes it more organised.

Authors
If you are looking for authors of this group they can introduce themselves there. The authors who introduce themselves must be from Goodreads.

News Updates
This where you can add news that is happening around the world. Make sure you add a link of the news. Then add the information that has been happening below the link.

Ideas/ Requests
I see that you are looking for ideas for this group like in this topic I am now. I think you must move this across to the Main Board as it is important to you.

Review of the Group
This is where members can say what they think about the group. You can't reply to them because it is more professional that you take it with hand.

And that is it for todays suggestion. I hope that I have helped you for this group.

message 3: by EndlessPages (new)

Rumell wrote: "You should have a '
Main Board
' folder in your group.

In this folder you must add discussions such as:

Looking for good books/ Shows/ movies

This is where you can add a discussion on the i..."

Thanks for the suggestions

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) You are welcome.

message 5: by EndlessPages (new)

Rumell wrote: "You are welcome."

I'm trying to move the Get to know everyone section to the main board section, do you know how I do this?

Creative Orange (Rumell Khan) (rkrespectedmember) When you edit the discussion you will see a bar at the top. Click on this and you can scroll through and add to it. Then save it.