Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Writing Your Dissertation in Fifteen Minutes a Day
GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Help me hulk smash my dissertation!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elena (new)

Elena (elenacarinajones) | 12 comments Hello everyone!

I'm currently writing my dissertation on reader trends and I have created a survey for readers who use goodreads, amazon and perhaps those who subscribe to a book box!

I would love to hear back from as many people as possible so my results count, and all feedback will be a huge, huge help! Please could you take a moment to visit my survey below? The survey takes 5 minutes and is completely anonymous :)

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CMS8TQS

Thank you to all for taking part :)

Elena

laurel [the suspected bibliophile] (laurelthereader) Done! Good luck on your dissertation!

It might be a good idea to have a bubble in there for people who prefer to get their reading materials from the library.

message 3: by Elena (new)

Elena (elenacarinajones) | 12 comments laurel [suspected bibliophile] wrote: "Done! Good luck on your dissertation!

It might be a good idea to have a bubble in there for people who prefer to get their reading materials from the library."

Great suggestion, thank you for pointing that out and thank you for taking part :D

laurel [the suspected bibliophile] (laurelthereader) Elena wrote: "laurel [suspected bibliophile] wrote: "Done! Good luck on your dissertation!

It might be a good idea to have a bubble in there for people who prefer to get their reading materials from the library..."

You're welcome!

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan (megantron119) | 441 comments Taken! This was fun! Good luck with it!

message 6: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (121-books) | 225 comments Done! Good luck :D

message 7: by Elena (new)

Elena (elenacarinajones) | 12 comments Megan wrote: "Taken! This was fun! Good luck with it!"

Thanks so much!

message 8: by Elena (new)

Elena (elenacarinajones) | 12 comments Kaitlyn wrote: "Done! Good luck :D"

Thank you! :D