2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

The Apprentice (Rizzoli & Isles, #2)
This topic is about The Apprentice
The Apprentice > Question N

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Any other topics you’d like to discuss? Your overall opinion of the story?

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments Although I warmed to Rizzoli a bit more I actually felt the story was a bit slow moving. Hoping the next book is a bit more fast paced.

Also Isles didn't really feature much either. I am assuming this will change. My friend is up to date in the series and she really enjoyed it so I will definitely keep going.

This was the first book of the Rizzoli/Isles connection but I really believe the next book is where the relationship begins.

I liked this story because it was chilling and exciting. The pace was okay for me because I skipped over a lot of the medical details, which made a big difference. Finally, Jane’s development was so significant that I could at last root for the character. It was much improved over the last book.

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments Maybe I should have skipped over the medical details a bit more! :-)

Looking forward to the next book!

Thanks for doing the questions Jonetta. Hopefully some more people will join us as we progress in the series.

You’re welcome and let’s hope so. I know others plan to join in when we catch up to where they are in the series.