BOOK REVIEW OF INDIAN AUTHORS discussion

REVIEW > Inviting Reviewers for Bend Your Knees & Do Your Best

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kalyani (new)

Kalyani Kalyani | 4 comments Hello

My name is Kalyani and I am the author of Bend Your Knees & Do Your Best

Set in the world of the (in)famous Indian IT industry, Bend Your Knees is a humorous, anger-filled, slice-of-life drama told from the point of view of Kalyani – a senior executive who is suddenly faced with the ugly prospect of being laid off. The novel is about how she handles the situation and what she learns in the process.

Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
Amazon https://www.amazon.in/gp/review/RJBYT...
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Kalyani-BV-4...

I would be delighted to send you a copy for your review.
However, I would like to first send you a 2 chapter sample to allow you to decide if the genre and book is to your liking. Those interested - please do send me your email address and I will mail across a couple of chapters to you.

Thanks for your time!

Regards
Kalyani

message 2: by Abhinav (new)

Abhinav Singh (scribblerabhinav) | 9 comments You can send the sample chapters to me

scribblerabhinav@gmail.com

message 3: by Prakhyath (new)

Prakhyath Rai (MerryBrains) (merrybrains) | 88 comments Would be interested if there is a paperback.

Please write to admin@merrybrains.com

message 4: by Richa (new)

Richa Nidhi | 4 comments Hi Kalyani

Congratulations on your book. I would love to read and review your book. Although I prefer paperback you can mail first two chapters and I will see, whether your book appeal me. My e-mail is richanidhi@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
Richa

message 5: by Ruchi (new)

Ruchi Patel (ruchi7559) | 26 comments Hello. I would like to read but paperback is more preferable

message 6: by Ramesh (new)

Ramesh kumar (mendiratta) | 44 comments Kalyani wrote: "Hello

Set in the world of the (in)famous Indian IT industry, Bend Your Knees is a humorous, anger-filled,..."

Kalyani wrote: "Hello

Set in the world of the (in)famous Indian IT industry, Bend Your Knees is a humorous, anger-filled,..."

Kalyani wrote: "Hello

would love to read and review

message 7: by Kalyani (new)

Kalyani Kalyani | 4 comments Thank you for your interest, Ramesh. Please send me your email id and I will send a couple of sample chapters to help you decide whether you want to read the whole book (540 pages!)

regards
Kalyani

message 8: by Anmol (new)

Anmol Singh | 1 comments anmolsingh25@hotmail.com

message 9: by Ramesh (new)

Ramesh kumar (mendiratta) | 44 comments My email id is ..reviewer1970@ gmail.com, regards