Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Please remove series name

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Scott (slscottauthor) | 34 comments Someone added my two books into a series. Please remove them from the series. Thank you.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/2323...

message 2: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1759 comments They are listed on your website on the Books - Series page, with that "title" associated with them. They also appear to have characters in common (GR rules for series).

We can take off the numbering and note in the description that they can be read in any order (or other phrasing to that effect). Perhaps that would allow readers to find the other book without feeling like they need to read Spark and then Tulsa.

message 3: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Scott (slscottauthor) | 34 comments I'm in the middle of reworking my book pages on my website. They are the most complicated to redo and most time consuming. The other pages have been updated.

Yes, please remove the numbering on the books then, so readers don't feel they have to read one in front of the other since they don't. Also, to make it ultimately correct, the band's name is The Crow Brothers, not Crow Brothers.

Thank you for fixing these items and for letting me know about the GR guideline.

message 4: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1759 comments Fixed the series title and removed the numbering (and added a note so hopefully no-one adds it back)