❤❤YA Bᴏᴏᴋ-Lᴏᴠᴇʀs❤❤ discussion

Challenges > Pick for Me Challenge

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma Belle (new)

Emma Belle (EmmsterBelle) Here are the partners!
LittleMissBookworm(lauren) and Jacy
aida. and Emma Belle
Lulu and Ana
Lauren and Itziar
Hala and Emilee
Stephanie and Chloe
Kait and Danna
Emma and Tanaz

Hope everyone has fun!!!

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Todd please can you pick for me as I do not know what to do thank you wee me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

message 3: by Emma Belle (new)

Emma Belle (EmmsterBelle) Yeah, sure:)

message 4: by Emma Belle (new)

Emma Belle (EmmsterBelle) Also! The Pick for Me Challenge is over on August 31st. Each person should have what book they read and a review on it ON THIS TOPIC by August 31st. Have fun!:)

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Rodriguez | 41 comments Chole: Please read Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas or Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I couldn't pick between the two, so I'll let it be your choice :)

message 6: by Kait (new)

Kait (xokaitx) | 11 comments Danna please read Bloodlines, trust me you won't regret it!

message 7: by Emma Belle (new)

Emma Belle (EmmsterBelle) Linda, I'm going to have you read In the After by Demitria Lunetta.

message 8: by Emma Belle (new)

Emma Belle (EmmsterBelle) Just as an update, aida. and I have talked to each other through Messaging and I'm having her read Before I Fall and she's having me read Hopeless.

message 9: by Ana (new)

Ana (springimagination) | 6 comments Sorry I took so long.
Lulu I'm having you read If I Stay.
I just finished it myself recently and It was extremely touching.

message 10: by Tanaz (new)

Tanaz Masaba (tanazmasaba) Emma wrote: "Tanaz, please read "Ruby Red" by Kerstin Gier! I really really loved it, hope you'll like it as well. Should it be the case that you read that one already, please read "Wonder" by R.J. Palacio! :)"

Hi there! Sorry for taking so long.

I have read "Ruby Red" so I guess I'll be reading "Wonder" instead. Why don't you give Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson a try? She's one of my favorite writers and this is undoubtedly one of my favorite books. Hope you enjoy! Happy reading! XD

message 11: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Devere (fictionalfangirl) | 2 comments Stephanie pleas read We Were Liars by E. Lockhart or Cinder by Marissa Meyers. ( sorry I didn't see your message sooner I was on vacation)

message 12: by Emiliee (new)

Emiliee | 4 comments Hala please read Looking for alaska by john green.

message 13: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Devere (fictionalfangirl) | 2 comments Stephanie I am so sorry I cannot participate in the challenge my parents will not let me buy anymore books. I will read it but not anytime soon. Again I am REALLY sorry. :,(

❤❤YA Bᴏᴏᴋ-Lᴏᴠᴇʀs❤❤

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Twisted (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Laurie Halse Anderson (other topics)