The YA Book Club discussion

Reading Buddies > Reading buddy wanted

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by TallJessica (new)

TallJessica | 4 comments Hello!
I want a reading buddy for the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard. And also someone who wants to talk about any other book. I prefer reading fantasy YA series so Sarah J. Maas, Marie Lu, Aveyard, Kagawa, Holly Black, etc. are on the table for continuing this reader buddy friendship.

Lonny bookish Hi, I would love to be your reading buddy if you are still looking for one. I have read the first two books in the red queen series but would love to reread and continue the series.

message 3: by Mr Brightside (new)

Mr Brightside I like these kinds of book too so let me know if you would still like a reading buddy

message 4: by Jody (new)

Jody (jodys_gr) Does anyone ever answer you when you ask for a reading buddy? I am just curious because I am new to this buddy deal, but I never see too many that answer and say "hey yea let's read such and such". Just wondering how it works I guess.

message 5: by SimplyƝì₭ (new)

SimplyƝì₭ (simplynik) | 250 comments Jody wrote: "Does anyone ever answer you when you ask for a reading buddy? I am just curious because I am new to this buddy deal, but I never see too many that answer and say "hey yea let's read such and such"...."

It happened for me. Vanessa and I just read the Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard . What book are you wanting to buddy read?

message 6: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) I'm in too! Whatever book it is and as long as it's interesting, I'm all game

message 7: by Tishara (new)

Tishara Corcoran | 5 comments I just join this group, so by the dates I know you guys are probably thru the series by now. I am on book two, lately I have been only get thru two books in a series for some reason. I feel like this is going to happen with this series, does the series get better has they go.