Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

The Weeping Books Of Blinney Lane
This topic is about The Weeping Books Of Blinney Lane
Advanced Copies for Review > NA - Cursed book store that opens other worlds

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 44 comments Looking for ARC reviews for the upcoming re-release of my debut novel. It's a NA Fantasy/Adventure about the shop owners who are trapped on a cursed street in Salem where strange things occur. I have .pdf copies only at the moment. If anyone would like Book 2 also, I can send .mobi or .pdf of that one. Thank you!

Book 1 synopsis:

You may never look at a book the same way again... Sarah Allister just wants a normal life running her bookshop and daydreaming about Henry, the handsome deliveryman—in spite of the three-hundred-year curse that rules her existence, along with the other shop owners on Blinney Lane, a niche shopping district in historical Salem. Although unusual phenomenon occurs daily in her shop, contentment seems within reach—until her brother sends his spirited, teenage son, Ricky, to spend the summer with her. Now Sarah must keep Ricky from discovering the curse of Blinney Lane and awakening its full power. Will Ricky heed Sarah’s warnings...or accidentally awaken the weeping books of Blinney Lane, sending Sarah on a journey to a land filled with people she swore to forget? Get ready for a modern fantasy tale that will sweep you away to lands beyond your imagination.

Book 2:

Anything Can Happen on Blinney Lane Agatha Blinney’s curse is unleashed when Franci Doltman dresses up as her favorite movie star. Now the storeowners on Blinney Lane must rally together to save Franci before the possession claims her forever. Valerie Millville is tired of her controlling mother, disappointing men, and being misunderstood. Determined to escape her life on Blinney Lane, she and troublemaker Ricky Allister volunteer to find a cure by venturing inside one of the cursed weeping books. From mythical lands to peculiar allies to other worldly creatures, Valerie learns not all stories are written in stone—or even in one dimension. Can she and Ricky save Franci in time or will their friend become another casualty of the curse that binds Blinney Lane? Will Farwin Wood show them secrets undiscovered or are mysteries merely in the eye of the beholder? Get ready for an adventure that will transport you into the pages of a fantasy world beyond reality.

Ruth | 43 comments I would be very interested in reading and reviewing both book 1 and 2. I would be interests[d in the PDF and mobi versions if still available.

rmclaughlin715@yahoo.com

Ruth McLaughlin

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 44 comments Ruth wrote: "I would be very interested in reading and reviewing both book 1 and 2. I would be interests[d in the PDF and mobi versions if still available.

rmclaughlin715@yahoo.com

Ruth McLaughlin"

Ruth,

Many thanks! I have just emailed them to you. - Drea