BOOK REVIEW OF INDIAN AUTHORS discussion

introduction by authors > Regarding the review of my book: The Last Attractor Of Chaos

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abhinav (new)

Abhinav Singh (scribblerabhinav) | 9 comments Hey folks,
If you might be interested to review my book, please give a holler. I’ll send a hard cover for anybody interested.
You can also read a sample chapter from the goodreads listing. Just type in the name of the book in the search bar of the book.

I am giving the synopsis of the book bellow.

A spy thriller with an unconventional take on afterlife and the nature of universe.

Shruti Rathore is a retired black opp. agent of the R&AW who chooses to live a domestic life with her husband Ashwin Rathore. She works behind the desk in the Intelligence Bureau at Mumbai, pushing paper and she is six months pregnant. There is a dark past behind her, of which Ashwin isn’t aware about.
The grand scheme of the cosmos seems strange and extremely painful when Ashwin gets killed by a gun for hire, sent out to kill her. She also gets arrested by the Intelligence Bureau on the charges of stealing a strategic weapon and killing her associate, Mahesh Mehta.
But death is only a transition, Ashwin’s consciousness (soul), chooses to protect what he loves. The mysteries on Shruti get revealed onto him and her extraordinary intelligence and deviance. His soul is caught between the dilemma of protecting his wife and choosing the right path.
In this fight, he gets help from a strange consciousness – Tantunam Anuha, who is a bridge between the realms of physical and metaphysical. It is when he realizes that both he and his wife have been chosen by the all powerful rules of chaos to fulfill a higher and yet a devastating purpose.

message 2: by Ashwin (new)

Ashwin V (ashwinv) | 1 comments Hi would like to review the same. If OK please send one copy of the book.
D504 Rohan vasantha Apartments
Marathahalli
Bangalore 560037
Thanks
Venkitesh

message 3: by Richa (new)

Richa Nidhi | 4 comments Hi Abhinav

Your book sounds interesting. A female protagonist with kickass character always interests me. I would love to read about Shruti and review the same.

You can send me the hard copy of "The last attractor of chaos".

Thanks, and Regards
Richa