THE Group for Authors! discussion

Start Here > Author Program

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sanjana (last edited Apr 30, 2018 12:41AM) (new)

Sanjana Basu (sanjanaauthor) | 1 comments Drunk on Love and Tears
Hi , I am Sanjana Basu.My book "Drunk on Love and Tears " is available here. but i want to claim my author page. I went through the entire process of submitting the author application but still haven't got any response. Already more than 2 days. Kindly help

message 2: by Vannessa (last edited May 01, 2018 05:27AM) (new)

Vannessa Anderson (vannessaanderson) Sanjana wrote: "Drunk on Love and Tears
Hi , I am Sanjana Basu.My book "Drunk on Love and Tears " is available here. but i want to claim my author page. I went through the entire process of submitt..."

Hi Sanjana, 2-days is not a long wait. . Goodreads is a large community and you have to be patient and wait your turn. If you haven't heard back in 14-days then contact Goodreads and ask what's the hold up.

message 3: by Shaun (last edited May 02, 2018 06:39AM) (new)

Shaun (sponting) | 101 comments Hi Sanjana! I checked your account and found your request to have been successfully processed — here is you author profile.

Welcome to the Author Program!

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy Friedman (amyfriedman42000) | 1 comments Hi, I’m an author who would like to claim my author profile. My novel ‘Brothers’ is from Olympia Publishers. It’s on Goodreads as well as Amazon and Booktopia, also I have an author page on Facebook. It says in the rules that you click on the ‘Is this you’ link under your name on your book’s page on Goodreads. No such button is under my name on my book’s page! How do I claim my profile please? Also, the generic profile listed with my book is different to the one I created and doesn’t have a photo or anything I wrote on it. How do I reconcile the 2 profiles? Any advice would be appreciated. I couldn’t find the form you’re supposed to submit either.

message 5: by dan (new)

dan bogogolela (slain) | 4 comments hi, my name's daniel bogogolela. author of Roses/The Chase. I'd like to claim my author page.